Lock him up Lock him up

He trolled the sht out of him for years, until Yappi banned him from the DB. I think MU passed less than a year later, IIRC.
That’s untrue. I definitely gave him like everyone else does, but I don’t think he and I overlapped too much, he got upset and had me banned quickly. He died a good 5 yrs after I interacted with him, that would be some serious post traumatic ep syndrome if I contributed to it.

Here is something to the MSM has all Twisted Up ... Lock Who Up ?

Myth: There is no evidence the Democratic National Committee sought Ukraine’s assistance during the 2016 election.
The Facts: The Ukrainian embassy in Washington confirmed this past April that a Democratic National Committee contractor named Alexandra Chalupa did, in fact, solicit dirt on Donald Trump and Paul Manafort during the spring of 2016 in hopes of spurring a pre-election congressional hearing into the Trump campaign’s ties to Russia. The embassy also stated Chalupa tried to get Ukraine’s president at the time, Petro Poroshenko, to do an interview on Manafort with an American investigative reporter working on the issue. The embassy said it turned down both requests.
Chalupa’s activities involving Ukraine were further detailed in a May 2016 email published by WikiLeaks in which she reported to DNC officials on her efforts to dig up dirt on Manafort and Trump.

Myth: There is no evidence that Ukrainian government officials tried to influence the American presidential election in 2016.
The Facts: There are two documented episodes involving Ukrainian government officials’ efforts to influence the 2016 American presidential election. The first occurred in Ukraine, where a court last December ruled that a Parliamentary member and a senior Ukrainian law enforcement official improperly tried to influence the U.S. election by releasing financial records in spring and summer 2016 from an investigation into Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort’s lobbying activities. The publicity from the release of the so-called Black Ledger documents forced Manafort to resign. While that court ruling since has been set aside on a jurisdiction technicality, the facts of the released information are not in dispute.

Myth: The allegation that Joe Biden tried to fire the Ukrainian prosecutor investigating his son Hunter Biden’s Ukrainian gas firm employer has been debunked, and there is no evidence the ex-vice president did anything improper.
The Facts: Joe Biden is captured on videotape bragging about his effort to strong-arm Ukraine’s president into firing Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin. Biden told a foreign policy group in early 2018 that he used the threat of withholding $1 billion in U.S. aid to Kiev to successfully force Shokin’s firing.

The Dems are nervous....LOL....Try and get a GOP Senator on record in public on anything....Portman is hiding from the public and the press as if his life depended on it. Why isn't he on TV defending trump like the loons in Congress?
Why should he go on record? There's nothing to go on record about. There has been no public testimony to discuss.

Adam Schiff once again undermines his own suprer soviet style impeachment hearings by ... voluntarily releasing all of the transcripts.

That’s untrue. I definitely gave him like everyone else does, but I don’t think he and I overlapped too much, he got upset and had me banned quickly. He died a good 5 yrs after I interacted with him, that would be some serious post traumatic ep syndrome if I contributed to it.

It was WAY less than 5 years. You basically killed him. ?

giphy.gif

When folks yelled "Lock her up" it was called deplorable and disrespectful to the office she held. But yelling "Lock him up" at the POTUS is acceptable/ ?‍♂️

Washington Nationals player Ryan Zimmerman, who hit the first World Series home run in Nationals franchise history, thanked President Trump for “continuing to make America the greatest country in the world” at the White House Monday afternoon.

Q:"Does that seem extraordinary to you that the Secretary of State or some other high ranking official would call a talk show host (Hannity) to figure out whether you should be retained as Ambassador of Ukraine?"

Could you imagine if SOS Hillary Clinton called Rachel Maddow for assistance on how to move forward? Gym Jordan would be holding a citizens arrest by holding obama down with a "cross-faced cradle"