Lock him up Lock him up

......in a stadium in an area where 95% voted for Hillary ...what did you expect. He is obviously doing a fantastic job if the liberal DC inhabitants behave in such a manner. Love it.
Which makes the fact that Trump supporters are still salty about it even more sad.

Imagine having such low T that you take the internet so seriously. Usually these types of people have few friends and give dark people free reign on their wives. Sad to see.

Last edited:
Imagine having such low T that you take the internet so seriously. Usually these types of people have few friends and give dark people free reign on their wives. Sad to see.

You're hallucinating again, pothead.

I don't take the internet seriously, and I'm not complaining about your right to be vulgar. You made all that up.

I merely pointed out that your lack of civility prevents adults from taking you seriously. You will ignore that advice just like you ignored it when your parents taught you the same lesson.

If you don't believe me, go upstairs and ask them.

Imagine believing that the internet and real-life aren't completely different. And yet the claim is that mindless dummy B doesn't take the internet too seriously. Hate to see this level of incompetence. Jamaal stop by yet cuck?

Imagine believing that the internet and real-life aren't completely different. And yet the claim is that mindless dummy B doesn't take the internet too seriously. Hate to see this level of incompetence. Jamaal stop by yet cuck?

You're not making any sense, and you're still hallucinating.

I'm sorry it rattles you when an adult points out your juvenile behavior.

Carry on ignoring the forum rules, and you'll be on the outside looking in (with your buddy Neo) soon enough.

Lol now we're crying about forum rules. I can only assume mindless dummy B got beat up a lot in school. Total dweeb.

Not surprised you believe the rules don't apply to you.

Vulgar, ill-mannered, and disrespectful pretty much describes your whole generation.

Thank-you for proving my point.

Trump knows he cannot win without cheating. He need foreign help and now is threatening the GOP senators with withholding GOP campaign funds...
The only thing that stopped Trump from undermining the 2020 election was Ukraine saying no to his demands.

Trump knows he cannot win without cheating. He need foreign help and now is threatening the GOP senators with withholding GOP campaign funds...
The only thing that stopped Trump from undermining the 2020 election was Ukraine saying no to his demands.

Pay attention as Trump fights the swamp and the swamp/ media tries to project it back. Most intelligent people see this for what it is.
Look at the date...there is a reason the dems are so nervous and must try to keep their behavior from becoming public.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/01/ukraine-sabotage-trump-backfire-233446

Pay attention as Trump fights the swamp and the swamp/ media tries to project it back. Most intelligent people see this for what it is.
Look at the date...there is a reason the dems are so nervous and must try to keep their behavior from becoming public.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/01/ukraine-sabotage-trump-backfire-233446
The Dems are nervous....LOL....Try and get a GOP Senator on record in public on anything....Portman is hiding from the public and the press as if his life depended on it. Why isn't he on TV defending trump like the loons in Congress?

And yet the money still flowed...quite the quid pro quo you got there.

Dang, I always miss the good stuff. Would have thought EP would be banned first

e_p won't play "fight the power" like Neop. Neop has "daddy issues" resulting in ODD ?

I think e_p was banned from the DF for riding another poster incessantly. That guy died, and e_p snuck back in on the new format.

You can't possibly believe this. It's beyond delusional in the face of the evidence.

Pushing Yappi's buttons a little too much.

Same as every other time lol.

That's an understatement.

Obviously you didn't see the thread he started threatening Yappi with legal action. It made Mud's temper tantrums look half-hearted.

That's an understatement.

Obviously you didn't see the thread he started threatening Yappi with legal action. It made Mud's temper tantrums look half-hearted.
I warned Yappi to ban them, it always ends the same way with those two

e_p won't play "fight the power" like Neop. Neop has "daddy issues" resulting in ODD ?

I think e_p was banned from the DF for riding another poster incessantly. That guy died, and e_p snuck back in on the new format.
I didn’t incessantly ride anyone. MU got mad because he used his wife as an example for something and I said something to the effect “just because your wife is stupid...”, which set him off. It was actually pretty tame to the back and forth that had gone on here for years.