Going to the Venue to see RUSH Tribute Project Band Nov. 9th.

If there was one band that would be the toughest to cover as a tribute act it would be Rush. Not only do you have to bring some top notch musical chops but you have to find a guy that plays bass plus keys plus sings like an eunuch.

If there was one band that would be the toughest to cover as a tribute act it would be Rush. Not only do you have to bring some top notch musical chops but you have to find a guy that plays bass plus keys plus sings like an eunuch.
Bringing it!

I've seen these guys before. They are as close to Rush as you will ever get....and I've seen RUSH 19 times in concert. I was totally blown away when I heard these guys the first time.

They are incredible...besides the lead singer sounding like Geddy...he even looks like him..lol.

They all have a likeness to their Rush counterpart, except for lead guitar. That video was spot on. Tempo seemed a bit slow at times, but their sound was spot on.

They all have a likeness to their Rush counterpart, except for lead guitar. That video was spot on. Tempo seemed a bit slow at times, but their sound was spot on.

I noticed that too which was kind of creepy, the Lee guy was even playing a Rickenbacker bass too.

Also, another Rush tradition they have is their audience is almost exclusively made up of dudes. I see a few ladies in the Subdivisions vid but they are probably far out numbered.

I noticed that too which was kind of creepy, the Lee guy was even playing a Rickenbacker bass too.

Also, another Rush tradition they have is their audience is almost exclusively made up of dudes. I see a few ladies in the Subdivisions vid but they are probably far out numbered.
Yep..in one of their videos I actually saw a female dancing. I would marry her if I weren't married myself. lol.

I've seen them too and I have also seen rush...this band is better. They sound more like Rush???
Although when I went to the Rush concert they were a bit past their prime.