$V$M should be ashamed of itself for running the small school race at Legends

claynation

SVSM's boys enrollment number is 244.

From the Legends meet information on Baumspage: "Divisions - For varsity high school races, two divisions will be used; large and small based upon school enrollment figures. If a school has 220 or less students in grades 9-11 for the given sex, they are considered small school. Schools with 221 or more are large schools. The large school race will be the more competitive race but small schools may enter that division if they wish to compete in the more competitive race. Large schools may not choose to run the small school race, however."

Shame on SVSM for brazenly flouting clearly stated meet protocol. They shouldn't be allowed back at Legends.

Might have to put it on the meet management. Berea-Midpark was in the small school division and were way too big when they were Berea and Midpark seperate. $V$M won! That's good..

SVSM's boys enrollment number is 244.

From the Legends meet information on Baumspage: "Divisions - For varsity high school races, two divisions will be used; large and small based upon school enrollment figures. If a school has 220 or less students in grades 9-11 for the given sex, they are considered small school. Schools with 221 or more are large schools. The large school race will be the more competitive race but small schools may enter that division if they wish to compete in the more competitive race. Large schools may not choose to run the small school race, however."

Shame on SVSM for brazenly flouting clearly stated meet protocol. They shouldn't be allowed back at Legends.

Gotta believe meet management OKed this. St. V-M's homecoming dance is going on as I type this, so the 1:30pm and 2:00pm start times of the big school races weren't going to work so well for them.

Does it matter if your team gets pistol whipped by St. V-M's boys or Salem's boys?

Ahhh, nothing better than a bunch of CC nerds at a homecoming dance.

The thought of allowing homecoming dictate a part of the schedule is funny.

Ahhh, nothing better than a bunch of CC nerds at a homecoming dance.

The thought of allowing homecoming dictate a part of the schedule is funny.

Funny, but it happens. Talked to a couple girls coaches at my county's XC meet who will be taking next weekend off because of Homecoming festivities at their respective schools (their teams are not currently in leagues). They may have been planning that weekend off to rest before the postseason anyway, but Homecoming made it an easier decision.

It seems like my school's Homecoming dance always coincides with regionals. The girls barely stick around long enough to find out where they finished as a team before they high-tail it back home. Then there's Prom...

Yeah, I'll be honest, we stay close to home for Prom. At least we used to, but they have switched dates on us, so we are never sure when it is. We don't worry about it anymore and use it as an excuse to get rid of kids off our championship / tournament roster. All the coaches are also hair stylists and that helps. At least for the boys.

Yeah, I'll be honest, we stay close to home for Prom. At least we used to, but they have switched dates on us, so we are never sure when it is. We don't worry about it anymore and use it as an excuse to get rid of kids off our championship / tournament roster. All the coaches are also hair stylists and that helps. At least for the boys.

Mullets for everyone?

Woodridge should be ashamed of itself for running the large school race at Medina. Stick to the D2 race.

Obviously I jest. 15:42, 53, 54, 16:13, 13 is simply filthy. Hats off (as usual) to Coach Howard and his crew.

What Woodridge should be more ashamed of is running their Varsity girls in the D1 race and then putting JV in the D2/3 race and winning it!!