Kyler Murray fully committed to becoming an NFL quarterback

Yappi

Go Buckeyes
Kyler Murray fully committed to becoming an NFL quarterback:

DzJHfDdUYAAXYQP.jpg

Is that a dig at the end towards Dwayne? Saying...I am THE Franchise QB in this draft.

I doubt it matters to him who it is that might be ranked more highly, only that he gets the top signing bonus. He probably feels he has some catching up to do.

Napoleon complex ?

After being wrong about the Mayfield height issue, I can never say never...but this dude is a true midget, even moreso than Manziel...and Johnny looked like a little boy running around on an NFL field. I couldn't do it if I were a GM, but then again...I was Darnold over Baker due to the height.

After being wrong about the Mayfield height issue, I can never say never...but this dude is a true midget, even moreso than Manziel...and Johnny looked like a little boy running around on an NFL field. I couldn't do it if I were a GM, but then again...I was Darnold over Baker due to the height.
Yeah, but Manziel was short, drunk and stupid. (Which is no way to go through life, son.)

OF course he is going to say this with the draft coming up.

I suspect he will knock it out of the park at the combine, but the size will get all the attention.

If he does everything else well, then hs size shouldt matter