FSU Dismisses QB Francois

Any apology to Francois from the program ?

Why would they? Regardless of the girl's apology(which her family says was fake), the video is pretty clear as she is heard repeatedly asking that he stop hitting her in the face, and his reply is "I don't give a f---", and "F--- you, I'm gonna' hit you in yo face every f----n' time".

I doubt the violence was one sided here, as it seemed like a pretty dysfunctional relationship, but I don't fault FSU for getting rid of him.

Why would they? Regardless of the girl's apology(which her family says was fake), the video is pretty clear as she is heard repeatedly asking that he stop hitting her in the face, and his reply is "I don't give a f---", and "F--- you, I'm gonna' hit you in yo face every f----n' time".

I doubt the violence was one sided here, as it seemed like a pretty dysfunctional relationship, but I don't fault FSU for getting rid of him.

whoa

I did not know this.

Is a link to this video posted itt ?

Last edited:
Last I saw the Instagram thing was a hack. Not sure what's going on there, really. It seems this girl went off a week or so earlier, throwing stuff and breaking things in the house: https://www.totalprosports.com/2018...-breaking-things-after-she-was-told-to-leave/ Seems like an all around toxic situation.

No doubt.

It's becoming more and more common for bad women to make attempts to "weaponize" law enforcement, and perhaps to a greater degree for those men with some measure of fame, the social zeitgeist. Some men end up "guilty until proven innocent" in the court of public opinion.

Did you not hear the audio?

They both seem lile effing idiots, doesnt excuse Francois but they both need help.