2018 Cleveland Browns

Defense looking pretty damn awful. All they have to do is stop the run yet they're getting gashed.

As for Ward's absence, it has little or no bearing in defending the rush.

Actually worked out well to me ... Heartbreak for the Steelers and a higher draft pick ... plus valuable playoff like experience... win, win, win!

One result of this loss will be a high LB pick. We'll see that offense twice next year. Not a bad thing.

I love that Baker ends the year pizzed off and goes into the off-season more mad at himself than at Hue.

Browns pick 17th in the draft. There really isn’t much need on the offensive end except maybe a tackle. They could push the chips all in and make a splash trade for a star WR, but I’d be ok with going into next year with Landry, Callaway, Perriman, and Higgins.

Otherwise they need to invest in some better run stopping DL and backers. Also another CB. I think they are fine at safety with Randall and Peppers.

Also kicker, invest either draft capital or money and get a reliable kicker. A reliable kicker and we try the 55 yarder at the end.

Browns pick 17th in the draft. There really isn’t much need on the offensive end except maybe a tackle. They could push the chips all in and make a splash trade for a star WR, but I’d be ok with going into next year with Landry, Callaway, Perriman, and Higgins.

Otherwise they need to invest in some better run stopping DL and backers. Also another CB. I think they are fine at safety with Randall and Peppers.

Also kicker, invest either draft capital or money and get a reliable kicker. A reliable kicker and we try the 55 yarder at the end.

As I've been saying, I think we just watched the two best teams in the division going forward. Dorsey needs to focus on some serious run stoppers. That was a joke. You knew it was coming yet they didn't stop it.

I think they will make that splash trade for OBJ.

Biggest disappointment was Chubb having 1000 yards rushing, twice, and then losing it, twice.

I like that Browns are in a position to draft ... best available player ... you tend to get more consistently better drafts that way ... yes their are some needs, I would like them to take care of them in FAs ... leave the draft for BAP.

Question....I know the Browns aren't the "gold standard" when it comes to running screen passes but when the Rats were selling out on those last 4 plays why no screen pass or maybe a draw? I have no faith in Joseph but that likely gets them 5-7 yards closer. Kitchens has been very solid at drawing up creative plays. Why rush it when it was 3rd & 10? Why not burn the TO, regroup, and see if you can hit on something?

The AFC will be the Browns/Chiefs division for the next decade plus.

Still not sold on the Ravens offense. Teams just need to dust off their defense against the wildcat and teams should be able to slow em down next year unless he starts winning games with his arm