Luke Szabados- Merce (D1A)
RJ Khayo- Wofford (D1A)

Ignatius:

OL Grant Abbott - Bowling Green
LB Tommy Eichenberg - Ohio State
DB Jett Elad - Ohio Univ.
DL/TE Aidan Wells - Harvard
LS Sean Wracher - Indiana

What? did Eichenberg dump my alma mater for OSU? doesn't he know the history on what happens to Ignatius linebackers who go to OSU?

What? did Eichenberg dump my alma mater for OSU? doesn't he know the history on what happens to Ignatius linebackers who go to OSU?

Alas, commitment to a school is much like the modern ways of committing in relationships, businesses, etc. " I'll commit to you unless I find something better." But, that's the way the game of life is played these days.

Alas, commitment to a school is much like the modern ways of committing in relationships, businesses, etc. " I'll commit to you unless I find something better." But, that's the way the game of life is played these days.

And until colleges guarantee four year scholarships and stop practices like "greyshirting" kids, I hope HS kids keep holding some power with these verbal commitments.

I would like to see CFB go to a process where a player can sign a LOI when they verbally commit that way the HS player has to honor their word and the university has to stand by its offer. The only "outs" are if the Head Coach leaves or gets fired OR the HS commit breaks the law.

Jackson (Massillon)
Hayden Junker - Kent State

Massillon
Jamir Thomas - Washington St.
Dean Clark - Kent State

http://fridaynightohio.com/news/15229/Massillon-duo,-jackson-s-junker-sign-with-colleges/

Canton McKinley
QB - Alijah Curtis - Army

North Canton
OL - Luke Vannest - Ohio U.

Carrollton
DE - Calob Dalton - Western Michigan