Final Four/ Finals/ Champion - who you got??

14Red

Ok Yappites, who you got in your final four, your finals and your champion???

I'll go first...

Xavier/ Cincinnati/ Villanova / Auburn

Xavier/ Villanova

Xavier

Judging by my history with picking this bracket, this will more than likely NOT be how it turns out...

Pretty ballsy call on Auburn.

Had them losing early, forget when. They finished 3-4 i think for their last 7 games. Just werent the same team without McLemore

That's a lot of faith in UVA after losing their 6th man.

They've been the best team all year long. Only team that can get them in their Region is Arizona, who likely will have a tough battle with Kentucky in Round 2. I can't see anyone from the West Region beating UVA. I think it catches up to them again a team like Duke or Villanova.

I highly disagree with that. Any team that can get a hot streak shooting can beat them, which is a lot of teams. They don't score enough and don't have enough talent. I'd picked 10 other teams to win it all before I'd pick them.

I highly disagree with that. Any team that can get a hot streak shooting can beat them, which is a lot of teams. They don't score enough and don't have enough talent. I'd picked 10 other teams to win it all before I'd pick them.

Said the same thing a couple weeks ago. They dont score enough.

Most years I'd agree, but they have offensive players this year. They put up 73 in the ACC title game and were able to answer every Carolina run. Plus they're still the best defensive team in the country. I don't have them winning, but other than Arizona I can't see them losing to anyone else in the region. So they should at least make it to the Final Four.

Most years I'd agree, but they have offensive players this year. They put up 73 in the ACC title game and were able to answer every Carolina run. Plus they're still the best defensive team in the country. I don't have them winning, but other than Arizona I can't see them losing to anyone else in the region. So they should at least make it to the Final Four.

I need to see them get past the S16 before I believe they can win a Title. They have a great Regular Season every year, but always fall flat in the Tourney. As others have said, if one team gets hot, they can easily get beaten. I don’t think it will happen, but if Creighton shoots like they’re capable of, they could knock them off in RD 2.

Most of the people on this thread had either Arizona or Virginia in the Final Four from the South Region (including myself). Gotta love this tournament.

He is parting the red sea.

If UC doesnt make the final four Mick Cronin shoukd be embarrassed

Cal is always biching about his draw, but it's usually a complete exaggeration on his part or upsets turn it into a much easier path. Weren't they the #8 seed against #1 Wichita State the one year? Last year was the one time they actually had a tough draw with UCLA and UNC in their Region and his biggest complaint was not getting a better seed than #3 after running through the SEC Tournament.

UC has a tougher road than UK. Tennessee was one of the more impressive teams in Round 1, granted they played Wright State. The Nevada game won't be a picnic either. Mick better just worry about making it to next weekend, don't get caught up in the upsets on the upper part of the bracket.

Cal is always biching about his draw, but it's usually a complete exaggeration on his part or upsets turn it into a much easier path. Weren't they the #8 seed against #1 Wichita State the one year? Last year was the one time they actually had a tough draw with UCLA and UNC in their Region and his biggest complaint was not getting a better seed than #3 after running through the SEC Tournament.

UC has a tougher road than UK. Tennessee was one of the more impressive teams in Round 1, granted they played Wright State. The Nevada game won't be a picnic either. Mick better just worry about making it to next weekend, don't get caught up in the upsets on the upper part of the bracket.
It's Cals game and mantra. Not sure if he actually believes it

My perspective is you cant complain about your draw unless you are a 1 seed