NFC Championship: #2 Minnesota at #1 Philadelphia

This defense was never going to beat Brady. Sucks to get blown out by f'n Nick Foles though

Pretty disappointing SB matchup

#1 defense in the league, is getting torched by Nick Foles.

Did not expect Nick Files to play like Aaron Rodgers tonight.

This was really the first time this year that Foles got into all the Wentz pages of the playbook. The Vikings did not expect him to stretch the field and never adjusted to the deep balls.

11 for 11 in the 2nd half. Pretty impressive. He's only been getting the first team reps for about 5 weeks now.

Eagles D > Pats D, Pats O > Eagles O. Looking forward to a great Super Bowl.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, the Vikings D is all speed and no power, which is great for their home stadium and other perfect conditions, but they struggle on real grass now. Ironic for a team with the old-time rep of cold weather warriors in the old Bud Grant era. And the Keenum bubble was due to pop.

Come back next year healthy, and with Cousins at QB, and give it another shot. Not confident in Zimmer, though, but he should not be fired or anything like that.

Unfortunately, the Vikings D is all speed and no power, which is great for their home stadium and other perfect conditions, but they struggle on real grass now. Ironic for a team with the old-time rep of cold weather warriors in the old Bud Grant era. And the Keenum bubble was due to pop.

Come back next year healthy, and with Cousins at QB, and give it another shot. Not confident in Zimmer, though, but he should not be fired or anything like that.

I can't see them going after another QB with Bradford and Bridgewater on the bench. The D is still elite, Foles played out of his mind.

Bridgewater hasn't played in 2 years and will be much more of a pocket passer than he's ever been. I don't know how much they can expect out of him

I can't see them going after another QB with Bradford and Bridgewater on the bench. The D is still elite, Foles played out of his mind.

None of them are under contract. Bradford is gone for sure, the question is whether they resign both Bridgewater and Keenum. I agree with cjb, I'd be thrilled to get Cousins and the Vikes are probably his best option if they're willing to pay. Really hesitant to throw a bunch of money at Keenum

That's the best part about last night- watching all the jaws dropping. Foles has had more games where he has played like this than most NFL QBs will ever have. Granted his OLine gave him more deep ball opportunities than a cat has lives, but he still played like a beast. That flea flicker was beautiful

I was really looking forward to having a home team play in the Super Bowl. Minneapolis would have gone nuts for the whole week in anticipation of the game. No work would have been done. Now the city is going to be like a funeral home.

I was really looking forward to having a home team play in the Super Bowl. Minneapolis would have gone nuts for the whole week in anticipation of the game. No work would have been done. Now the city is going to be like a funeral home.
Even if the Vikings won, they were still going to be the visiting team. The Patriots are the home team for the Super Bowl