Division IV Player and Coach of the Year Honors Awarded

RW&B 71

Congratulations to Patrick Henry's running back Donnie Johnson who was named 2016 Division 6 Offensive Player of the Year and their coach, Bill Inselmann who was named DIV Coach of the Year.

Donnie racked up 2,512 rushing yards and 37 TDs and was always quick to credit his team mates and coaching staff for making his season and career so memorable.

Coach I. returned to the helm of the Patriots in 2016 after retiring for two years. The Patriots were undefeated NWOAL champions after getting picked to finish third or fourth in the preseason league coach's meeting. The NorthWest Ohio Athletic League is Ohio oldest continuous football league and is comprised of Archbold, Bryan, Delta, Evergreen, Liberty Center, Patrick Henry, Swanton, and Wauseon. P.H. garnered their 6th regional championship in 2016 and finished with a 13-1 record.

Ooophs............my thread title should have read Division VI not IV. My roman numeral mathematics is quite rusty....any chance a moderator can "come to the rescue" and correct my error???

Ooophs............my thread title should have read Division VI not IV. My roman numeral mathematics is quite rusty....any chance a moderator can "come to the rescue" and correct my error???

You know.....4 out of 3 people struggle with Roman numerals....:)