Official Hockey Thread

Can't believe Fleury has back-to-back shutouts after the Blue Jackets series.

he is as streaky as they come but he is hot right now .... i think Rangers are done ... Flyers would have given Pens more problems ..pencil in Pens for Eastern Finals vs .Bruins ..it will be a classic series

Mario cannot be happy about how this team is playing and losing this series after being up 3-1 has to be the nail in the coffin; Bylsma has to be gone.

I don't want to get over confident but I think Montreal should do very well against New York. Lundqvist for some reason turns into a sieve whenever he walks into Bell Centre, and Montreal's speed is a pretty bad matchup for a slower bruiser type team like the Rangers. Need to quit playing Douglas Murray; he is way to slow and Boullion or Beaulieu are much better fits

Habs in 5 or 6

Well at this point Bylsma has to be 100% gone. The rumors are they're on the fence about also canning the GM. Can't blame them with how terrible their drafts have been.

I'll be rooting for the HABS the rest of the way. 3 out 4 round 2 games going 7!!!!!!! Gotta love it. A needed break for tonight but can't wait for game 7 on Friday!

already 3-0 LA minutes into the game.... The only good thing is that Anaheim has plenty of time to come back. I really don't care who wins it but I would like it to come down to the wire....

Rangers headed to the Stanley Cup final.

LA up 3-2 in series with Blackhawks.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Pretty good season from Montreal. Beat Boston, didn't think they'd lose to NY though.

Thomas Vanek in playoffs: 17 games, 5 goals, 5 assists, -4. Was completely invisible most of the time and when he did show up he was usually unwilling to shoot the puck for some reason, like tonight. Also a liability defensively. I really don't want him back. Would you pay $6-7 million for that type of player?

It shouldn't matter, Chicago/LA is the de facto cup, imo.

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

I would love to see the Kings win it all. Seeing Kopitar, Brown and Carter work out there is pretty exciting. They definitely make it interesting and fun to watch