Week 11 Nordonia vs Massillon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrat to Massillon you cant compete when you play really bad was a game at 14-7, then nordonia had bad turnovers.If i knew nordonia be playing with a lineman who never played, then i said they have no shot.
Come on Brian, that lineman did not make that big of a difference nor did the turnovers! We could of put up 100 on Nordonia. This we played bad is getting old. Your opponents made you look bad, and you plain and simple did not belong on the same field as Massillon. You just got taken behind the woodshed. My god our 2 nd string could of hung 50 on ya, 3 of them tds you got we're on 3 rd and 4 th string players. Sorry bud but its the truth.

Found Nordonias sign their students had up amusing. It said nice try tigers, what was really fun I watched them take it down half way through the second quarter!..lol

Congrat to Massillon you cant compete when you play really bad was a game at 14-7, then nordonia had bad turnovers.If i knew nordonia be playing with a lineman who never played, then i said they have no shot.

You forgot to mention it was a horrible pass that made it 14-7.

Nordonia was never in this game.

We would like to offer Nordonia our most sincere apology for not playing "Oh Canada" prior to the start of the game.

Come on Brian, that lineman did not make that big of a difference nor did the turnovers! We could of put up 100 on Nordonia. This we played bad is getting old. Your opponents made you look bad, and you plain and simple did not belong on the same field as Massillon. You just got taken behind the woodshed. My god our 2 nd string could of hung 50 on ya, 3 of them tds you got we're on 3 rd and 4 th string players. Sorry bud but its the truth.

And in addition to these points Brian, ummmmmmm.... remind me how Nordonia got those 7 points when it was "still a game". Kudos to you for believing in your team. I hate to kick people when they're down, but Massillon had kids in the game that haven't payed all year....... in the 3rd quarter

Turnovers are part of the game...... this game was over before it started. Congrats on your playoff appearance

And in addition to these points Brian, ummmmmmm.... remind me how Nordonia got those 7 points when it was "still a game". Kudos to you for believing in your team. I hate to kick people when they're down, but Massillon had kids in the game that haven't payed all year....... in the 3rd quarter

Turnovers are part of the game...... this game was over before it started. Congrats on your playoff appearance
what in Sam h*ll are you talking about? I'm a Massillon fan! And said Nordonia didn't belong on the same field as Massillon.

Massillon wont belong on same field as toledo whitmer:).
We aren't worried about Whitmer yet Brian...... we have a game against McKinley......maybe you've heard of them.......

Oh and hopefully you spent some money in our town while you were here.... Thanks for helping the local economy

Wow when you lose i will let you have it , you are a bunch of classless fans.
Wow you said you were gonna root for us if you lose. What did you expect when you come on here with a lame excuse. If you would have just admitted the obvious and said you got taken behind the woodshed people wouldn't be so harsh.

You better improve your kickoff coverage unit, you were afraid to kick deep to nordonia lol.No freshmen played and anyways you have a great freshmen team 10-0.

Beat McKinley. Eric Glover Williams is coming. Nordonia is done and over. The Tiger D needs a great week of practice. Go Tigers!

Beat McKinley. Eric Glover Williams is coming. Nordonia is done and over. The Tiger D needs a great week of practice. Go Tigers!
Stack the line to stop glover and bring pressure. He's not going to beat you with his arm under pressure. In 05 Morgan Williams ran for like 280 yards against Massillon in week 10 . We stacked the line in the playoffs and he had 80 and less than 3 yards a carry.

Blah Blah

Massillon stuffed nordonia run because the center has a fractured leg and another lineman was out.
I used to feel sorry for you until I realized you are nothing but a little troll and tool. When a kid from your own town knocks you on your , that says it all.

Glad the nordonia kids are proud of there season,and i guess at Massillon you can return kicks from the end zone lol.

Not trying to rub it in Brian, but Nordonia was prolly the worst team we played all year. Right up there with Canada.

Glad the nordonia kids are proud of there season,and i guess at Massillon you can return kicks from the end zone lol.
He kicked everyone in the end zone last week except two that went into the wind. Don't you find it a little strange their was no wind tonight and he didn't ? We were using your team as a practice tool for our coverage team..lmao!

Status
Not open for further replies.