Southwest Ohio Optimist Qualifier

putt2win do you know who you are playing with?

I played fairfield yesterday and the greens were hard and fast! which made them hard to hold

at an easy fairfield course im still saying 78-79. i believe i made it out of there with a 80 on aerated greens a few years ago

it was 77 last year and i think that may be the number again if there isnt any rain in the next few days.. the course was really hard today..

oh yeah you cant forget about the new lake on 18 thats gonna throw some big numbers up there lol

it was 77 last year and i think that may be the number again if there isnt any rain in the next few days.. the course was really hard today..

oh yeah you cant forget about the new lake on 18 thats gonna throw some big numbers up there lol

What new lake? I haven't played there this year.

yeah its me 11:54.. i know The Ghost aka Shawn Miller is that group too.

and with it really dry the lake comes into play a little more b/c balls can actually catch the slope and roll down.. the pin was left yesterday so it prolly wont be there saturday but who knows

If i shoot under a 75 you will see me jumping up and down because i am hitting the ball like crap. Chances are now that i say that i will hit the ball good tomorrow.:blush:

My tee time is 11:48 off the front, read it wrong last time. Is anybody else in the group? Anyway, played the fron this evening (shot 40) and got a look at 18. Nothing major, only a terrible shot would be in danger. What's the deal with how bouncy the course is? I played a 9 iron into #3, my ball landed on the front half of the green and then bounced into one of the pine trees in the back of the green. I then turned around and hit a 313 yard drive on the 4th hole. I'm not complaining, I love hitting 313 yard drives, but have they had problems with watering this year?

no they are just keepin it tough i think.. its spring and there is usually more rain tha this. i have seen them watering them. personally i like the firm course makes it more challenging..

i played with ionna me and him were exact opposites he made every putt and i made nothing. i qualified with a sub par round so i cant be to mad.

O and ionna made a 20 footer from off the fringe on 18 to beat hodapp**

ionna is probably the most erratic/luckiest golfer i have ever witnessed. didn't he hole out like 4 times last year to qualify for the US Junior, only to then finish in last place.

ok its getting old so you can just stop with the mom thing.

Man i cant believe your parents pay $10,000 a year for you to learn how to say I F**Ked your mom and then laugh about it. Grow Up:thumb: