Your Top 5 College Football Teams This Season

Unrelated, but looking at their schedule I fully expect at this point that Iowa will go 9-3 (losing to all of the big time teams on their schedule) and Kirk Ferentz will get BIG COY for the fifth time over somebody that went undefeated and made the playoff. He's overdue for another questionably deserved award.

Unrelated, but looking at their schedule I fully expect at this point that Iowa will go 9-3 (losing to all of the big time teams on their schedule) and Kirk Ferentz will get BIG COY for the fifth time over somebody that went undefeated and made the playoff. He's overdue for another questionably deserved award.

I respect what he’s built there, but you’re right, they never win big games when they have good teams.

Their biggest wins recently have been upsets over Michigan and OSU when they were unranked. Was it 2015 when they almost beat MSU and went to the playoff, despite not beating a ranked team? They then proceeded to get the crap kicked out of them in the Rose Bowl by Stanford

Top five:
OSU
LSU
Bama
Wisconsin
Clemson

who I think makes the playoff:
OSU/Wisky winner
LSU/Bama winner
Clemson
Oklahoma

Clemson and Okie are in laughable conferences

In order:
OSU
LSU
Bama
Clemson
Oklahoma

I expect Bama to get bounced if Tua can’t play vs LSU

As of Oct. 22, 2019
No order, but my top 5 are Ohio State, LSU, Alabama, Clemson and Oklahoma.
I'm not sold on Penn State at this time, but they'll have their chance. Many things still to be decided.

Seeing OSU is now co favorites to win it all at 5/2. I dont play futures bc of the book holding your money for so long and no chance to churn but anyone who got it at 6-1 or better seems to have made a great bet