Your New Year's Resolutions for 2022?

Considered this past weekend, through today, as my holiday season, therefore my resolutions start tomorrow. Super Serial.

About three times the number of people as usual walking in the park this past weekend. Back to normal today.

So much for that resolution for those folks. Of course, the temperature dropped ~40 degrees, too. ?

About three times the number of people as usual walking in the park this past weekend. Back to normal today.

So much for that resolution for those folks. Of course, the temperature dropped ~40 degrees, too. ?
January at the local gym is usually filled with reluctant exercisers. I asked the owners once if they could usually spot which new members would fade away by February, and they replied in the affirmative .

What are your upcoming resolutions for 2022 going to be?

I guess mine would be something along the lines of “Get along with my family members better.”. I do try to do that, it’s just some of them can be straight up rude and obnoxious and I have no choice but to start an arguement? But, for 2022, I will for sure work on that!