Your government is corrupt and hates you.

Our government is out of control from it's intended purpose.
Our constitution is there to protect the individual from such evil. Our founding fathers intended the government to be very small with limited abilities/purpose. They knew that governments / people get power hungry, greedy and turn tyrannical.

Our laws are supposed to be applied equally, they are not!
One major problem is the permanent unelected bureaucracies, 3 letter agencies we have given too much power. When politicians and political interest align with these people, they are almost impossible to stop...Chuck Schumer "six ways to Sunday to get you" was what we watch Trump go through, if they can do it to our president they can do it to anyone, and they do!

Much of this ever increasing mass of scum/ swamp is aligned with a even larger pile of evil scum called the globalist which is controlled by our central bankers and large corporations... the recent WHO power grab is a good example of their exposed plans.
Never comply and never give them your guns unless you give them the bullets first.

Our government is out of control from it's intended purpose.
Our constitution is there to protect the individual from such evil. Our founding fathers intended the government to be very small with limited abilities/purpose. They knew that governments / people get power hungry, greedy and turn tyrannical.

Our laws are supposed to be applied equally, they are not!
One major problem is the permanent unelected bureaucracies, 3 letter agencies we have given too much power. When politicians and political interest align with these people, they are almost impossible to stop...Chuck Schumer "six ways to Sunday to get you" was what we watch Trump go through, if they can do it to our president they can do it to anyone, and they do!

Much of this ever increasing mass of scum/ swamp is aligned with a even larger pile of evil scum called the globalist which is controlled by our central bankers and large corporations... the recent WHO power grab is a good example of their exposed plans.
Never comply and never give them your guns unless you give them the bullets first.
Doctrine of the lesser magistrate. this has to be exercised to its fullest extent. The consent of the governed must now not consent.

many, many more need to follow.

Your government won't prioritize protecting you from evil while at the same time your government prioritizes treating you as if you're the evil.
I don’t believe that they hate us at all. They do have a great deal of contempt for us. They also fear us getting wise to them. I don’t think that they hate us though - I think that they love us. In the same way that Herbert Wells’ Morlocks loved the Eloi…..

many, many more need to follow.
I knew a general superintendent for a large construction company that would make a conscious effort to bust up crews from site superintendents. From some distance, it seemed to be a very effective strategy for him.

I think they need to dump everybody at the top, investigate the DC field office, and after all of those bad actors in that office that can be identified with certainty are let go, the rest of them need to be scattered to the four winds and dispersed among other offices around the country. Then we have to look seriously at why the DC office can be the hammer in Florida, among other things

The government does hate us! Both Parties put us where we are at with shutdowns,supply shortages and much more!
We are all the fly overs and the great unwashed.
They even hate the idiot apologist who post on here in defense of the leftist and Democrat party.
The apologist are the same people who once lived in the USSR and swore daily that Stalin did not put them in a gulag and 100% believed it was someone else and that Stalin would eventually save them.

Policy is what matters.
That, and actually trying to fulfill the promise of the policy, instead of just talking about lofty goals and blaming other people for your failure to attain them or even try.

For some people, like Tim Ryan, policy is simply something that you say to the press, and then you go get down with the power and fall in line behind

All doom and gloom today on the yappi debate board. We need some systemic changes in American Government.
1. The two party system must go.
2. Campaign finance needs reformed
3. Term limits for the senate
4. One term for the president
5. Uniform national election laws for federal office holders.
6. Senate and house procedures need revamped and modernized
7. National initiatives and referendums

Disappointing to see the hatred and divisive rhetoric

Your government is corrupt and hates you.​

Yes, all govt. is corrupt. However, the govt. (big brother) neither hates nor loves anyone as govt. is an entity. All controlling yes - just like a corporation, corporations have no feelings, but you must follow their procedures - same with big brother.

My country doesn't know me, except as some numbers on some pieces of paper. But if I truly believed that my government hated me, I'd move.

My country doesn't know me, except as some numbers on some pieces of paper. But if I truly believed that my government hated me, I'd move.
I have property under the authority of a different government, and they hate me even more, I think.

Is it me ?

Or is it the nature of some of the people that aspire to government “service”?

Or the nature of the weak minded sheep that let government toadies direct even their thoughts, now ? Should we blame them most of all, because they enable the Democrat totalitarians ?

The government does hate us! Both Parties put us where we are at with shutdowns,supply shortages and much more!

Trump said, "we must open up, we can't let the cure be worse than the disease." Every dem state said "no way lockdowns will continue!" DeSantise opened/ never really locked down Florida and EVERY dem condemned him. Every red state that let people decide was called a grandma killer, the dem controlled media tried to hold the line and every red state did better for opening after a short shutdown. Dems dragged our economy down in a huge way and some still insist on insane control measures and deadly shots for all, instead of freedom....Were you sleeping the last 2+ years? this was talked about here quit a bit...