Wuhan Coronavirus epidemic spreads from China to US

The vax works... thank god we got Biden and his team to get it out. Just have to convince/bribe/force the Tucker Carlson viewers and we can have nice things again.

What?

The "nice things" you long for have been here all along. You should be embarrassed you let someone take them away.

I'm not getting the shot, and I've NEVER put a mask on my face. To be honest, my life was better when all you nuts were hoarding chit paper and hiding in your houses.

Please continue to stay 6 feet away from me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well to be fair no one says the vaccines are 100% effective. These are outliers and I’m sure there are thousands more throughout the world that have contacted Covid with a shot but are not public figures like these Yankee employees.
IKR. Nothing is 100% safe, living your life has risks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wear a shirt and shoes into the store as well.
We all thank you for that.

But wearing a mask is pretty stupid. Very sheeplike.

960x0.jpg

I am and I do....thank god for leadership that trusts science.
Wednesday, "everyone needs to keep wearing masks even if vaccinated". Thursday, "you no longer need to wear a mask if you're vaccinated". You mean that science? Also, what about the states and businesses that still have mask mandates? Are they following the science? You really think you're getting competent leadership from this vegetable?
D1A750C4-B4BF-49F1-8EFC-1AB014AB4B58_480x480.jpg

Wednesday, "everyone needs to keep wearing masks even if vaccinated". Thursday, "you no longer need to wear a mask if you're vaccinated". You mean that science? Also, what about the states and businesses that still have mask mandates? Are they following the science? You really think you're getting competent leadership from this vegetable?
View attachment 17294
Walking into a restaurant requires a mask, being seating doesn't. All restaurants need to close at 10pm to keep us safe. Having recovered from the virus, requires a vaccine. It is essentially no threat to school age kids, but they must stay home from school. When they do go to school they must wear a mask. So much science there.

I got the vax and am confident in the science...I am OK with my tax dollars being used to do ads and lotteries to convince the anti-science and uneducated idiots to also get the vax as needed.
Thanks Trump, keep those masks on ma'am.

Thanks Trump, keep those masks on ma'am.
I got the PFizer (Trump had little to do with it) but I am glad the one time trump had a covid issue align with his personal interests it was the Vax...he wanted credit for his personal political reasons so it is the ONE thing and possibly the ONLY thing he did not fork up.

I got the PFizer (Trump had little to do with it) but I am glad the one time trump had a covid issue align with his personal interests it was the Vax...he wanted credit for his personal political reasons so it is the ONE thing and possibly the ONLY thing he did not fork up.
images.jpeg-5.jpg