Wrestle Against Autism Oct 24

I've been a part of this tournament for over a decade and love it. My autistic neice sang the national anthem for a few years and it was amazing for her (soph doing great at Kent St. for those that remember lil Emma). Haven't had a dog in the fight for many years, but my kids would run tables (but can't this year HINT HINT).

I have an neighbor who on the spectrum, and is so excited to attend and PARTICIPATE this year. He's never wrestled a match ever, but the kid has amazing heart and passion. If you live in the south side of Dayton, you have probably crossed paths .

I'm reaching out for a few guys who will "give him a good match" (don't lay down, even win. He's not expecting to). He's 120-126 and out of hs (still looks like a freshman lol). If you got someone that wants to make a kids day, message me. I hate just throwing him in D6 bracket at 145 without a heads up.

Last edited:
Huge thanks to all the volunteers, Otterbein's coaches and wrestling team (who provided ALL table help), and most importantly the wrestlers that came out to get better and support a great cause at the same time. Ya'll made it go super smooth. Great day.

On edit: can't believe I left the refs out! You guys started it all and are appreciated more than you know. A lot of work for doughnuts and sandwiches lol. Thanks for your time.

Last edited: