Worthington Kilbourne Job?

Souder stepped down a month and a half ago. It's a shame that the new coach will miss the entire spring practically with his players.

Souder stepped down a month and a half ago. It's a shame that the new coach will miss the entire spring practically with his players.
This has become,sort of, the norm. Problem is, hiring practices are sometimes questionable and a lot of solid coaches don’t want back in or simply don’t want to change jobs.

This is a hilarious hire in my opinion. Absolutely so lazy by the admin. What experience does Lewis actually have other than he played at Ohio State? He coached 1 year of JV basketball and all the sudden he is the answer? Is this the best they could come up with?! Not even a hot take, but he will be gone in 4 years or less.

This is a hilarious hire in my opinion. Absolutely so lazy by the admin. What experience does Lewis actually have other than he played at Ohio State? He coached 1 year of JV basketball and all the sudden he is the answer? Is this the best they could come up with?! Not even a hot take, but he will be gone in 4 years or less.
Maybe he’s an AAU recruiting guru ? Have to recruit in the city and suburbs !

Most coaches who have long careers start off with little to no experience. This is a silly take. Also what has Kilbourne done or won since its been open? At least this hire has some buzz. Just him being an former OSU player could actually spark some interest in the program which it has never had.

Most coaches who have long careers start off with little to no experience. This is a silly take. Also what has Kilbourne done or won since its been open? At least this hire has some buzz. Just him being an former OSU player could actually spark some interest in the program which it has never had.
I would say the hire has a chance of being a disaster more than a success but I see your point.

What are you basing this on? Every coach “starts off with little to no experience”. Where is the data that says “you were a college basketball player, you’ll be a hell of a high school basketball coach” at? It’s a lazy hire because he was already there and it is an easy transition to continue to get the same the Kilbourne basketball has gotten since it has opened. “Buzz” means absolutely nothing.