World Cup 2022

Damn, France scored already.

After some really good Round of 16 and Quarterfinals games, it's looking like two blowouts for the semis.

I expect most neutrals to cheer for Argentina on Sunday, but I'm still pulling for France.

They haven't looked amazing for the better part of the tournament but they've taken care of business at every juncture.

When you consider some of the injuries they've dealt with involving prominent starters/squad players, I'd say it's pretty impressive that they're making a 2nd consecutive return to the finals.

I bet Germany is pissed seeing those white players on Argentina.

DD53104B-9C3B-4393-91B2-637B1D7A2A7C.jpeg

Last edited:
I thought their strategy was to play without any French guys...

France only had three players in their squad who were born outside of France.

13 other countries (including the USA) had more players who were born in a different country play for their team in this tournament.

France only had three players in their squad who were born outside of France.

13 other countries (including the USA) had more players who were born in a different country play for their team in this tournament.
Free agency in alive and well when it comes to representing countries in sports, some do it for a parent but most do it for the cash.

Free agency in alive and well when it comes to representing countries in sports, some do it for a parent but most do it for the cash.

Qatar's team was definitely the most notable example of this.

On the other side of it, there was something like 36 players born in France who featured for countries other than France throughout the tournament.

Qatar's team was definitely the most notable example of this.

On the other side of it, there was something like 36 players born in France who featured for countries other than France throughout the tournament.
whereas the man with all the cash, Saudi was all actual real life Saudis. That surprised me.