WK 12 Fort Frye (11-0) vs Mogadore (10-1)

JMog with all due respect in so many words one could easily assume your post was directed toward pancake82 ... let’s keep it friendly here guys

JMog with all due respect in so many words one could easily assume your post was directed toward pancake82 ... let’s keep it friendly here guys
Thank you, I agree. It wasn't even just towards pancake82, just in general. People talk. People know everything and I wouldn't doubt that pancake82's niece knows information about the football team. Even I know background information and I'm not involved in anyway. It doesn't take alot in Mogadore to know specific details about what goes on behind the scenes.

If Fort Frye's coaches are acting based on rumors posted here, then they have bigger problems. I would imagine they are preparing for a Mogadore team that will be competing at full strength.

I specifically called out the two that were suspicious in my post before that one. So it should have been obvious I was referring to them.

There you go, Popa wanted you all to know you are all way off base.

Jmog sorry about the rumors started from my niece.. you can now imagine thanksgiving is gonna be a little weird. Thanks for the updates on popas health man! Very reliable source coming here. I'll plan accordingly moving forward.

Jmog sorry about the rumors started from my niece.. you can now imagine thanksgiving is gonna be a little weird. Thanks for the updates on popas health man! Very reliable source coming here. I'll plan accordingly moving forward.

All good, I just don’t believe in talking about teenagers’ injuries on a message board. Only at the NFL level are injuries public information, not even NCAA.

Jmog and Pancake it makes me very happy to see you guys come to terms on here and apologize like I said in a previous post when it comes down to it .... there just kids ..... awesome stuff guys

All good, I just don’t believe in talking about teenagers’ injuries on a message board. Only at the NFL level are injuries public information, not even NCAA.
You just posted an update about the kid though? lol

Tomato potato, all will be unraveled tonight at 7. I'm going to watch my daughter cheer for hoban against mayfield. Someone post some scores if they don't mind. You guys just need to enjoy the game and have some sportsmanship. Remember you guys aren't the ones strapping anything up tonight, so keep it PG

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris...

Who heard from Hillary who heard from Bill who heard from Nancy who heard from Shiff who heard from......

Tomato potato, all will be unraveled tonight at 7. I'm going to watch my daughter cheer for hoban against mayfield. Someone post some scores if they don't mind. You guys just need to enjoy the game and have some sportsmanship. Remember you guys aren't the ones strapping anything up tonight, so keep it PG

I got the game on the radio and will update scores and things of note. Worked outside all day today and that was enough cold for me. Go Wildcats!