With 1.9 seconds left Ironton returns kickoff back to beat Jackson 13-10

You're right, I changed it, should be an ESPN Top 10 play of the week.

I wasn't posting about Moeller so why do you bring it up? Lancaster wouldn't beat Moeller, probably wouldn't beat Ironton either.

You're right, I changed it, should be an ESPN Top 10 play of the week.

I wasn't posting about Moeller so why do you bring it up? Lancaster wouldn't beat Moeller, probably wouldn't beat Ironton either.
Is there not scores of Ironton fans posting that they’re going to beat Moeller over on the more-local football forum there? Some of them are even saying since they beat Sycamore last year that Moeller is no different.

Is there not scores of Ironton fans posting that they’re going to beat Moeller over on the more-local football forum there? Some of them are even saying since they beat Sycamore last year that Moeller is no different.
If there is why not post your opinion on those threads. My thread is about the Ironton Jackson game. SMH.

If there is why not post your opinion on those threads. My thread is about the Ironton Jackson game. SMH.
I do.

The Ironton-Moeller matchup is also a pretty wellknown matchup on this board. Hate to tell you that if it takes a hook-and-ladder to beat Jackson, then Ironton (who is already missing their best returning player) is likely not to beat Moeller.

Again, where in my post did I mention Moeller? If the Ironton Moeller matchup is pretty well known on this board then why not post your thoughts where it is being discussed? Is that too hard for you to comprehend?

Doesn't matter what a school's chances are the following week against another team. That was one exciting finish on their home field.

Jackson shouldn't feel too bad. When you lose on a play like that, you can truly admit the next morning that you "deserved" too lose.