Winton Woods breaks the scoreboard tomorrow night

Milford struggled against Kings. 🤷 what news is there they will struggle against WW? Milford talking smack somewhere?

Milford is having a good season...and will end up 8-2...They will get an whooping on Friday....Going to be like what happened to them at Colerain in 2004 where they got hammered 70-3 (56-0 at the half and JV played the second half for Colerain)...
I see WW 60-Milford 17... scoring 2 TD in the 4th vs the WW second team.....

As someone who likes WW football, stuff like this thread makes people hate them. WW is a great team. They have some of the best talent and coaching in D2 gathered at 1 school. But lets be honest Milford isnt going out and picking up a D1 college running back from one school and a d1 QB from one of the most prestigious programs in Cincy. Thumping your chest at Milford is a bad look. Especially since WW barely got by Kings. If your going to thump your chest at someone wait until the playoffs when you guys plays Hoban, Massillon, Kings, and Xenia. That's when it'll be time to show that vibrato. This is just a bad look. Being confident but Humble is the way to go. Or the mighty may fall...

As someone who likes WW football, stuff like this thread makes people hate them. WW is a great team. They have some of the best talent and coaching in D2 gathered at 1 school. But lets be honest Milford isnt going out and picking up a D1 college running back from one school and a d1 QB from one of the most prestigious programs in Cincy. Thumping your chest at Milford is a bad look. Especially since WW barely got by Kings. If your going to thump your chest at someone wait until the playoffs when you guys plays Hoban, Massillon, Kings, and Xenia. That's when it'll be time to show that vibrato. This is just a bad look. Being confident but Humble is the way to go. Or the mighty may fall...
You probably won't see any other of the WW posters say anything like the title of this thread. The goal for WW's this game will be to play a mistake free game, no injuries, and if possible, play as many young pups as possible. Coach Murphy isn't the kind of coach that will run up the score on purpose.

You probably won't see any other of the WW posters say anything like the title of this thread. The goal for WW's this game will be to play a mistake free game, no injuries, and if possible, play as many young pups as possible. Coach Murphy isn't the kind of coach that will run up the score on purpose.

Trust me I know. I just had to point it out to the newbie.

I would normally agree with all of that. Not this time.

Blue I have to agree.
Coach Murphy and the Warriors are a class act.
They have made it a point to respect opponents and just worry about themselves.
The WW posters on here follow suit pretty much.
Dumb thread the way it's laid out.

WW Football has really done a Great job of building an entire Football Program over the last probably 20 years. They have a solid youth program, they had and have solid Coaching at the HS level. Sure they probably mix in some transfers these days. Everyone does, not saying that’s alright just that’s the way it is. The people that have been involved in WW Football Program over the years from top to bottom should be Proud!

WW Football has really done a Great job of building an entire Football Program over the last probably 20 years. They have a solid youth program, they had and have solid Coaching at the HS level. Sure they probably mix in some transfers these days. Everyone does, not saying that’s alright just that’s the way it is. The people that have been involved in WW Football Program over the years from top to bottom should be Proud!

WW has definitely built a brand over the last 20+ years. They have a mix of locals and transfers. This year they happened to get one of the top QB's and a D1 commit running back. We would be silly to say it didnt change the game a bit. The difference between WW and Kings is that occasional game changer they get as a transfer. Kings and WW are the best 2 coached teams in there conference.

There was another thread talking about a wideout from Walnut hills. So if we are completely honest WW is playing a different game. And its ok. It works. But if you want to play that game compare yourself to the big boys. Most teams are just happy to be in the playoffs. Milford, Little Miami, and most schools should not be the measuring stick and who you talk trash to. Regional finals and a conference championship should be the expectation every year for WW moving forward. And they are that good. they are Hoban, Massillon, Lasalle, and other schools. They are the elite

Let me help u understand, someone from milford posted a very personal meme about our starting qb. It's floating around and it's horrible & milford administration didn't think it was too serious so GAME ON!!

WW has definitely built a brand over the last 20+ years. They have a mix of locals and transfers. This year they happened to get one of the top QB's and a D1 commit running back. We would be silly to say it didnt change the game a bit. The difference between WW and Kings is that occasional game changer they get as a transfer. Kings and WW are the best 2 coached teams in there conference.

There was another thread talking about a wideout from Walnut hills. So if we are completely honest WW is playing a different game. And its ok. It works. But if you want to play that game compare yourself to the big boys. Most teams are just happy to be in the playoffs. Milford, Little Miami, and most schools should not be the measuring stick and who you talk trash to. Regional finals and a conference championship should be the expectation every year for WW moving forward. And they are that good. they are Hoban, Massillon, Lasalle, and other schools. They are the elite
Let me help u understand the transfers CORNIST STAYS ACROSS FROM.SCHOOL and has been very close friends w Matthews Hudson and Calhoun for 13 plus years. Cornist attended Mt. Healthy because his family attended the school but he wanted to.come to WW from the beginning. His coach takes a job at Hamilton and he decided to transfer to his home district. George it's documented tht he got put out of Moeller and made the choice himself to come to WW as him and the Safety #2 played together yrs ago in 6th grade. Finally Bostic his mom wanted him to play w hia brother at Taft but because he is a senior he can't transfer to a CPS team and play. So guess who 1 of his best friends is tht he grew up with, yes jermaine matthews. They both started at Walnut together in 7th grade. So u have friends wanting to play w friends. No1 recruited these kids they just came because they wanted to play with their friends who just won a state ship.

Well I now hear that it really was pretty bad what someone from Milford was posting online somewhere.
People can be pretty disgusting at times.

Warrior next time just say that they posted mean stuff online and it would make sense lol.

Let me help u understand the transfers CORNIST STAYS ACROSS FROM.SCHOOL and has been very close friends w Matthews Hudson and Calhoun for 13 plus years. Cornist attended Mt. Healthy because his family attended the school but he wanted to.come to WW from the beginning. His coach takes a job at Hamilton and he decided to transfer to his home district. George it's documented tht he got put out of Moeller and made the choice himself to come to WW as him and the Safety #2 played together yrs ago in 6th grade. Finally Bostic his mom wanted him to play w hia brother at Taft but because he is a senior he can't transfer to a CPS team and play. So guess who 1 of his best friends is tht he grew up with, yes jermaine matthews. They both started at Walnut together in 7th grade. So u have friends wanting to play w friends. No1 recruited these kids they just came because they wanted to play with their friends who just won a state ship.

Nothing to understand. All transfers. You shouldn't be so touchy about the truth. They needed a power back and got one. They got a top level QB one was available. They got them. No one is arguing that these players transferred in. Its sad a player from Milford posted something about the QB. That's bad. You do realize Milford will dress probably 65 kids and of those 65 kids 63 will live in the district or played all 4 years at Milford. That is the difference between WW and everyone else in the ECC

This transfer stuff is normally brought up buy the same people year after year on Yappi.
What they leave out is no one wants to CHOOSE to transfer to their schools lol.

Also, I you made the comment about friends playing together to when a state ship. Then what about the twitter posts I saw from WW parents trying to recruit the Henry kid from WC on Pacman's post? The coaches and district dont recruit. But parents do. It happens every sport

Nothing to understand. All transfers. You shouldn't be so touchy about the truth. They needed a power back and got one. They got a top level QB one was available. They got them. No one is arguing that these players transferred in. Its sad a player from Milford posted something about the QB. That's bad. You do realize Milford will dress probably 65 kids and of those 65 kids 63 will live in the district or played all 4 years at Milford. That is the difference between WW and everyone else in the ECC
66 you have brought this issue up repeatedly over the years as if there is something shady going on when there is not.
People are FREE to CHOOSE what they want for their children's education.
School districts do not own students as if they are property.

No kidding that people who have kids that are good football players, want their kids to attend school where there is a strong football culture.
Lol

EVERY SCHOOL DISTRICT IN OHIO CAN GO OPEN ENROLLMENT IF THEY WANT TO.
More than 70% already have some form of open enrollment.

And WW loses guys who are stud football players all the time to other districts thru OE!
Cornist lives in the district and played at Mt Healthy his first 3 years so come on dude stop it already.
Let it go.

I don't think anyone is touchy.
You just constantly bring this up every year and it is just not the entire story.

NOTHING is stopping the other ECC schools from being open enrollment but their own choices.

And the way that you act like WW needed players and went out and got them is really just dishonest.

Also, I you made the comment about friends playing together to when a state ship. Then what about the twitter posts I saw from WW parents trying to recruit the Henry kid from WC on Pacman's post? The coaches and district dont recruit. But parents do. It happens every sport
What about the parents?
Freedom means people are free to talk to who they want to.

And pacman can keep all that weed and sideshow out there in the boonies.
Drama is not something most people want at WW.

Touchy? Sorry u don't know wht ur talking about. Let me help u out. WW wouldve went w a 2 back system if Cornist doesn't come. Minor and probably Johnson who now plays safety would've provided a change of pace for WW. Let's see QBs well b4 George arrived we had a sophomore who now is at Woodward putting up massive numbers also another qb is at Mt. Healthy putting up numbers. So stop with the like we got saved. There are athletes all over the field that you nothing about. Now Pacman here's the deal for a month and half he has been telling folks he's outta there and his choice is WW not only for Henry but he has a daughter who he would like to play for another former NFL defensive back who just happens to coach girls bball at WW. At WW Pacman will fall in place because he has ton of respect for the staff. WC was a bad choice & he should've came to WW from the start so he could be developed. All I see from.him.is running deep routes and an occasionally slant from time to time. We don't have to recruit kids just want to play for a winning team

I don't think anyone is touchy.
You just constantly bring this up every year and it is just not the entire story.

NOTHING is stopping the other ECC schools from being open enrollment but their own choices.

And the way that you act like WW needed players and went out and got them is really just dishonest.

Its only brought up because its the truth. The whole point of this post that has gotten away from everyone is that WW is a great team. They operate very differently than any other team in the ECC excluding maybe Walnut Hills due to them being one of the top academic schools in the city and that pulls the kids in. Kids can go wherever they may within certain guidelines of the OHSAA rules. Yes, recruiting happens. Im not that unaware to think that it doesn't happen. Do I think coach Murphy who I respect very much is doing back room deals to get kids in. No. All Im saying is WW is at a different level due to how they operate and their actions. They have earned it. IMO it is a bad look for someone to talk garbage to a much less team about running up the score. My point is WW is better than that. Own what you are. The only team they should be worried about is Kings. Everyone else is just dust on WW shoes in football. I want to see that vibrato a couple of weeks from now when they are playing Hoban. Not when they are playing a school like Milford. Im rooting for WW to take State this year. This might be the best team they have ever had. Just act like you been there before because no one your playing has ever been and my never be.

Touchy? Sorry u don't know wht ur talking about. Let me help u out. WW wouldve went w a 2 back system if Cornist doesn't come. Minor and probably Johnson who now plays safety would've provided a change of pace for WW. Let's see QBs well b4 George arrived we had a sophomore who now is at Woodward putting up massive numbers also another qb is at Mt. Healthy putting up numbers. So stop with the like we got saved. There are athletes all over the field that you nothing about. Now Pacman here's the deal for a month and half he has been telling folks he's outta there and his choice is WW not only for Henry but he has a daughter who he would like to play for another former NFL defensive back who just happens to coach girls bball at WW. At WW Pacman will fall in place because he has ton of respect for the staff. WC was a bad choice & he should've came to WW from the start so he could be developed. All I see from.him.is running deep routes and an occasionally slant from time to time. We don't have to recruit kids just want to play for a winning team
If Pac-Man wants his daughter to succeed in basketball he should send her to Princeton because they are going to dominate D-1 for next few years ,

If Pac-Man wants his daughter to succeed in basketball he should send her to Princeton because they are going to dominate D-1 for next few years ,
Princeton will be very good. Coach Gray is amazing though! Im a huge fan of what he does. Basketball and Football

It's crazy how some poster's doesn't have a clue but like to assume that they know something. Like someone said some of these kids have been playing together since little league. I'm assuming kid's from these other school's have been also. So what's wrong with them getting together in high school? Me personally I wouldn't care because it's up to the parents and kid's.