Winton Woods '21

mrsimp06

A lot of changes at WW, real intrigue at how this team performs out the gate, WW could easily be 0-2 to start the season if they come out playing sloppy.
*I predict they start 2-0

New coaches.
New season.
New era.

Hopefully fellow WW posters will start to give us some insight into how it all stacks up this season.
The usual WW posters with credibility have been QUIET on Yappi about this team.
Not sure if that is good or bad lol.

With the playoffs expanded this year, I'm pretty sure we'll be in playoffs. Also, its never too early to talk about harbin points, we have trot wood, lasalle, kings to start the season, and like any fan base, sure I'd love to go 3-0, however, not seeing any scrimmages , and just going be what we have coming back, getting 2 out of 3 to start would be a fair assessment right now. Plus the amount of harbin points we'll get from the start.

One thing for sure about starting the season with those 3 teams, we will know for sure where we stand. I understand that we have a huge offensive line, our RB tandem will be really good, especially with Spikes. I'm also hearing our Defense will be solid.

One of my biggest concerns will be how do we handle the aggressiveness,(penalties)which has absolutely been a problem for us over the last several years, how do we handle playing hard and not playing past the whistle.

Last, I'm extremely excited to see this new era, coaching style, defensive scheme, offensive play calling, etc. WW will always have talent and skill position players , but how do you get them to maximize their skill and put them in the best possible positions.

Go Warriors!!

With the playoffs expanded this year, I'm pretty sure we'll be in playoffs. Also, its never too early to talk about harbin points, we have trot wood, lasalle, kings to start the season, and like any fan base, sure I'd love to go 3-0, however, not seeing any scrimmages , and just going be what we have coming back, getting 2 out of 3 to start would be a fair assessment right now. Plus the amount of harbin points we'll get from the start.

One thing for sure about starting the season with those 3 teams, we will know for sure where we stand. I understand that we have a huge offensive line, our RB tandem will be really good, especially with Spikes. I'm also hearing our Defense will be solid.

One of my biggest concerns will be how do we handle the aggressiveness,(penalties)which has absolutely been a problem for us over the last several years, how do we handle playing hard and not playing past the whistle.

Last, I'm extremely excited to see this new era, coaching style, defensive scheme, offensive play calling, etc. WW will always have talent and skill position players , but how do you get them to maximize their skill and put them in the best possible positions.

Go Warriors!!
I'm excited to see the new defensive schemes (I think). It's been a long time since WW gone in a completely different direction.

Hey I heard that our home game vs Trotwood was moved to Trotwood because out parking lot will not be done in time. Any truth to this?