Winton Woods 2022

I'm geniuenly asking (I'm not familiar with the situation at all). I've seen several posts about the George kid unable to attend Moeller, which is part of the reason for him going to WW. Why can't he attend Moeller any longer?

Will they remain in D2 or move to D1? I think they win D2 easy.
I have them winning D2 right now as well but we all know it’s never easy. Can’t count out Hoban, Lasalle, Massillon, either Avons, TCC. WW could have an off night against any of the aforementioned teams and get sent home packing. Can’t wait to see what happens with the realignments this year either. GO TIGERS

I'm geniuenly asking (I'm not familiar with the situation at all). I've seen several posts about the George kid unable to attend Moeller, which is part of the reason for him going to WW. Why can't he attend Moeller any longer?
He got in trouble,
I have them winning D2 right now as well but we all know it’s never easy. Can’t count out Hoban, Lasalle, Massillon, either Avons, TCC. WW could have an off night against any of the aforementioned teams and get sent home packing. Can’t wait to see what happens with the realignments this year either. GO TIGERS
Winton Woods lost a lot, it'll be interesting how the new QB and RB acclimate themselves to the program.

A few more weeks before Winton Woods finds out if they remain D2 and defend their crown or move up to D1. I have a feeling they will remain D2.

Some of y'all closer to the situation fill us in on how the o-line is shaping up please.
Lost some guys for sure who were excellent.
Anyone to keep and eye on?
Depth?
I was talking to someone recently and this came up.

Some of y'all closer to the situation fill us in on how the o-line is shaping up please.
Lost some guys for sure who were excellent.
Anyone to keep and eye on?
Depth?
I was talking to someone recently and this came up.
They return 2 starters and a partial starter. They have about 4 BIG sophomores, a couple juniors and a couple new Big kids who are like 6'4 300 lbs tht Murphy has gotten to come out. I believe they'll be OK.

Good thing for WW is I see Kings & Anderson lost 20+ seniors as well. WW will look to try and replace some good linebackers that graduated as well as those 2 sacks masters. I believe DE Cam Jackson will have a huge yr he made honorable mention all league last yr as a sophomore. Even though they lost a lot I expect them to be a little better on defense as they have 1 of the better secondaries around and they return a lot of players who should understand Coach Gray system a little better being that this is their 2nd yr under him. Offensively this may be the yr we score tons of points. Skill players everywhere w a seasoned QB I see a lot of points being put up if the line holds up

Screenshot_20220731-133826_Twitter.jpg

Moeller is a excellent school for the Warriors to scrimmage this Friday. I'm excited to see how the line holds up in pass protection and how the D line gets after the QB. What things are my fellow Warriors looking for this Friday?

Moeller is a excellent school for the Warriors to scrimmage this Friday. I'm excited to see how the line holds up in pass protection and how the D line gets after the QB. What things are my fellow Warriors looking for this Friday?
I want to see the offense as a whole unit. I heard the past few practices the WW offense has given the defense a hard way to go. Our new BIG Back runs the ball hard. I will be watching the O line also.

I thought it was a pretty even scrimmage. Moeller moved the ball effectively a times, especially the first drive. WW defense will be very good but does need to clean some things up. The offense couldn’t establish long drives. The O line needs work but there was a starter out and two young “pups” had to play on the O line. WW defense will always give the the team a chance to win especially at the beginning of the season with the offense coming along slowly.

Well I for one believes WW will be loaded and have a strong potential to make another deep run. As usual for a WW team over the last several years, our defense will keep us in games I totally agree. Offense line will do just enough in the beginning as they will get better as the season progresses.

However, my 2 biggest concerns as the season is upon us is
1. Complacency- WW this year is now the haunted, from game 1 through game 10, we will get everyone’s best shot. This will be playoff games for everyone on our schedule. How will WW respond?
We have talent at every position
We have big time D1 players
We are defending division ll state champions
Can the Warriors put aside all the hype and handle against being complacent.
2. QB is solid from what I hear
Skill positions at RB Minor, Cornist, Spears,
Wideouts are good. Will there be enough footballs to go around without someone feeling short changed?
Can WW put team first instead of stats?

looking forward to another great year from the Warriors. Of course everything I said is on paper, still have to go on the field and prove yourself again.

Go Warriors

After watching the scrimmage it was evident that WW is a little more athletic and physical than Moe at this point. The starters for both teams didn't play much after the first couple series, after WW scored their TD. However the biggest difference in the scrimmage was in the 2's, as in my opinion the talent gap became wider, as WW lived in Moe territory but couldn't finish drives. WW is loaded with young guys on both sides of the ball, which bodes well for their present and future. Moe is going to be really good this season, but they have to get through West, St X and Springfield to get upstate. WW's main issue is going to be complacency, as they are clearly one of the best 2-3 D2 teams in Ohio. As a side note I was very impressed with the DL play for both schools as a whole. Moe has a young QB, I'm assuming he is a freshman, based on his size who if he grows is going to be a really good QB.

Moeller coach said on his Weekly Podcast, they don't even game plan/or prepare for an opponent for scrimmages. He also said he first team guys will get very limited snaps in the 2 scrimmages. I wouldn't look to much into WW "handling" Moe.
As if WW wasted their time game planning for a scrimmage opponent lol.
Im sure both teams approached it as a glorified practice because that is what is is.

I’m sure that Moeller and WW both respect each other.
Best of luck to Moe this year.
Let’s get the regular season kicked off already.