Why the US will lose WW3

I don't think any war has ever been won by a push-up. ;)

It's the thinking person that wins wars. They're the one's providing intelligence to the front line soldiers, to make their efforts efficient and safe as possible. I don't care where we get the brains from. This crowd that wants to increase the likelihood of those front-line soldiers dying rather than working on their personal obsession of imagining some soldiers bed-life would rethink if they have even an ounce of patriotism remaining.

Our major opponents are even more opposed to these "alternative" lifestyles than even you lunk heads. Who do you think would work hardest to see that those opponents do not win?

It's the thinking person that wins wars. They're the one's providing intelligence to the front line soldiers, to make their efforts efficient and safe as possible. I don't care where we get the brains from. This crowd that wants to increase the likelihood of those front-line soldiers dying rather than working on their personal obsession of imagining some soldiers bed-life would rethink if they have even an ounce of patriotism remaining.

Our major opponents are even more opposed to these "alternative" lifestyles than even you lunk heads. Who do you think would work hardest to see that those opponents do not win?
History would beg to differ with you.

Let's be straight here, pun intended, this is the result of poor recruiting and retention among the ranks.

Believe it or not, conflicts are good for recruiting. It brings much better bonuses and incentives and much cooler training opportunities.

Also, soldiers ultimately want to deploy and get some. They don't want to sit in a garrison environment and play F F games.

They don't want to practice but never get to play the game.

I don't see this campaign moving the needle much.

It's a feel good act by the woke crowd but at the end of the day conflicts are going to be won, or lost, by kicking in doors and killing bad guys and that takes a special kind of crazy.

It depends; some military jobs require more physical strength than others. Upper body strength was definitely a factor in my MOS, there was nothing light on a tank, torqueing 320 end connectors was a test of upper body strength and that was one of the easier things to do.
The reality is that having crewmen who can't "hang" is a problem.
On the other hand, had no problem with a female officer, mental endurance or stamina is the main requirement.

Do commercials change the training, standards, etc, a recruit receives once they enter the service?

That Russian commercial would appeal to a crowd that wants just one thing: kill kill kill. The American commercials (this isn't the only one in circulation) casts a wider net and appeals to what service involves beyond active duty and the long term benefits. Always have.

The average US soldier is not a self-sufficient adult. A lot come straight out of high school and never once learn to think for themselves. Ive been working with them for the last 10 years and the trend is only getting worse.

Let's be straight here, pun intended, this is the result of poor recruiting and retention among the ranks.

Believe it or not, conflicts are good for recruiting. It brings much better bonuses and incentives and much cooler training opportunities.

Also, soldiers ultimately want to deploy and get some. They don't want to sit in a garrison environment and play F F games.

They don't want to practice but never get to play the game.

I don't see this campaign moving the needle much.

It's a feel good act by the woke crowd but at the end of the day conflicts are going to be won, or lost, by kicking in doors and killing bad guys and that takes a special kind of crazy.
but how important is Culture...... and SEC Of DEF culture that he wants to bring into the armed forces is not good....

What difference does it make how strong your ground troops are? If WW3 happens there will be no winners.

It depends; some military jobs require more physical strength than others. Upper body strength was definitely a factor in my MOS, there was nothing light on a tank, torqueing 320 end connectors was a test of upper body strength and that was one of the easier things to do.
The reality is that having crewmen who can't "hang" is a problem.
On the other hand, had no problem with a female officer, mental endurance or stamina is the main requirement.
If we ever do become involved in a WWIII then more MOSs are going to need to be efficient in the big six. Everyone's going to be asked and forced to act more like an 11B than their support MOS.

If we ever do become involved in a WWIII then more MOSs are going to need to be efficient in the big six. Everyone's going to be asked and forced to act more like an 11B than their support MOS.
Everybody's MOS will be duck and cover and good luck with that

I think Omar should step up and enlist so we can win WWIII
Why would anyone want to serve in this kind of military? You could get court martialed for using the wrong pronouns. I hate to say it, but clearly Russia & China have better militaries now. The only good units left for the US are the SEALs and Rangers bc they don’t allow wokeness in the ranks.

Do commercials change the training, standards, etc, a recruit receives once they enter the service?

That Russian commercial would appeal to a crowd that wants just one thing: kill kill kill. The American commercials (this isn't the only one in circulation) casts a wider net and appeals to what service involves beyond active duty and the long term benefits. Always have.
No, it appeals to people who would never physically fight in a war.

Mkay, what happens when Russia and or China send hundreds of thousand of these blood thirsty animals to our shores? You think there’s enough Lesbians manning drones to beat them?

And the fact our opponents do not let this “alternative” life style fester into their military is exactly why’d they’d beat the US.

What difference does it make how strong your ground troops are? If WW3 happens there will be no winners.
I can't envision countries that are armed to the teeth with nuclear warheads fighting a direct conventional war against each other in this era. This is a dumb topic. The closest we'll ever get to this is a proxy war in some toilet bowl third world country.

You don’t see the difference in mentality in who they’re trying to recruit?
Clearly there's a difference, but the US being more open to trying to recruit all kinds of people and not just a specific mentality should work out in their favor. More people (hopefully) to enlist, ship them off to basic and that should help get their minds/attitudes more in line with what the Army wants out of them.

I think "long term benefits" is a highly debatable subject. For being so skewed toward the conservative side of the spectrum, many former and current military have depended on the government for literally everything their entire lives. They leave the service after their 20 years and still get everything from the government. They've been taught how to approach life based upon how the military has taught them and, let's just say, the military is not the best teacher when it comes to things like personal responsibility, vanity, and independent thinking.

Clearly there's a difference, but the US being more open to trying to recruit all kinds of people and not just a specific mentality should work out in their favor. More people (hopefully) to enlist, ship them off to basic and that should help get their minds/attitudes more in line with what the Army wants out of them.
They’re only trying to recruit one type of mentality with this woke garbage. The Army is bending to the attitudes of the woke, not the other way around.