why is everyone mean to drew rosselot?

Hockeyfan

okay. enough is enough.

this site used to be used to make fun of a kid on springboro jv... its just mean. now with drew rossleot... its just mean to him. so hes not the best player, student, whatever. but its mean to write stuff thats mocking him. all this stuff about how he hurts kids and is really smart and choses when to score and everything... its just mean.

hes still a decent player. hes probably even in the top half of team. drew, if you ever read this, im sorry they make fun of you so much on this forum. i googled your name and apparently the elder coach did say you were a good blocker. congrats for that. im sorry that not everyone on this forum can be mature about it.

you guys should be ashamed.

okay. enough is enough.

this site used to be used to make fun of a kid on springboro jv... its just mean. now with drew rossleot... its just mean to him. so hes not the best player, student, whatever. but its mean to write stuff thats mocking him. all this stuff about how he hurts kids and is really smart and choses when to score and everything... its just mean.

hes still a decent player. hes probably even in the top half of team. drew, if you ever read this, im sorry they make fun of you so much on this forum. i googled your name and apparently the elder coach did say you were a good blocker. congrats for that. im sorry that not everyone on this forum can be mature about it.

you guys should be ashamed.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :party: :party: :party:

you have got to be kidding me this is the funniest thing i have ever read you have to tell me who you are i really wanna know cause you have no idea what your talking about....

I am not making fun of Drew Bad--- Rosselot i would not never dream of doing anything to make bad--- angry that would just be suicidal. Bad--- and i are good friends but make fun of him on the internet that would be suicide....

Bad--- does read this posts and he loves it.

I have not said one bad thing about Drew Bad--- Rosselot and i will not say a single one the entire year.

you are very misinformed my friend

im glad to hear that. i thought that when you were saying all of those things that clearly arent true about him, you were making fun of him. in my school, if you said things like "your so strong" or "your really good at that" it means they arent. i guess moeller must be different. im glad your not making fun of him.

sorry for my misinformtaion my friend

im glad to hear that. i thought that when you were saying all of those things that clearly arent true about him, you were making fun of him. in my school, if you said things like "your so strong" or "your really good at that" it means they arent. i guess moeller must be different. im glad your not making fun of him.

sorry for my misinformtaion my friend

clearly arent true???????

i will reiterate what i have said early any other posts

I have never told a lie on this forum! everything ive said about Drew Bad--- Rosselot is 100% true.

im gonna get to a game over break too so meattrain and Mize better be ready were gonna rock the party and when bad--- gets thrown out of the game were storming the ice

now your just lying. of course its not true. you might be lying about not making fun of him, or even knowing him.
drew, i dont know you, but im sorry if this guy is making fun of you. im confused :/

now your just lying. of course its not true. you might be lying about not making fun of him, or even knowing him.
drew, i dont know you, but im sorry if this guy is making fun of you. im confused :/

If your so confused stop making comments on crap you know nothing about. I personally do not know this kid, but he is one big mother f and I'm sure he could handle this by himself. Plus this is some hysterical stuff just find the humor in it and take in a good laugh in the spirit of Bad ---

If your so confused stop making comments on crap you know nothing about. I personally do not know this kid, but he is one big mother f and I'm sure he could handle this by himself. Plus this is some hysterical stuff just find the humor in it and take in a good laugh in the spirit of Bad ---

The spirit of Bad---

i like it

hahahah

i would just like to say that i am also a good friend of Bad--- and would never do anything to anger him. making fun of him would be a bad choice for me, but would also misrepresent a great player and a true influence to the great game of hockey. as the poster above stated just have fun. its all in the spirit of Bad---