whose the mvp of this exciting bowling season

kyle koester from roger bacon is who i look to be player of the year, he had a 197 average through the conference games. also from RB who could surprise people and be there top bowler is john hagen. he only had an average of 181 last year in conference games but trust me this kid is legit. i heard from a very good source that he was in leagues in the summer and he had bowled 3 300's. he got a trainer to over the summer and has been practicing hard, he has the heart and desire to succeed and this kid will. GO SPARTANS!!!!!!!:party: :banana: :clap: :help: :cool: :D

Brandon Davis out of roger bacon is a very strong bowler, although he didnt get 1st team gcl in golf but his captain e.j wieckert did....... he still may be decent at bowling if he can beat radio millaa milla milla

bricksquad, please, this is a bowling thread so if your not going to take this seriously then just get out of here. idk about you but i wanna talk about bowling not some kids obsession with a wacked out girl:p thank you very much.:banana:

tanner4heisman all im saying is that how brandon davis's bowling season depends on whether or not that girl will return the love he has for her... with that being said if she loves him as much as he does then look out for him on the prowl of a gcl title

i believe brandon davis is a great golfer but not as good as that one dark complexed golfer at roger bacon im not sure about his bowling skills

PGA tour prospect

god guys, lay off Davis! Just cause he is the best golfer in the school doesnt give yous the right to joke around.
but new topic.... ben rose and why he is a ------ bag????

rose is lost

also kyle coaster is way overrated in bowling.... he's probably 4th on his own team! Watch out though forreal for justin "manchild" Monnig who has been practicing this entire off season. His avg. last year was 64, but with the help of bowling great Wes Mallot he is now avg. 287!!!!

guys can we all get real here...anyone remember John Hagen? He has been practicing hard since the end of last years season. which was probably the best season for high school bowlers since...ever! his lady friend, Bridget, has put him through some serious workouts(if ya know what i mean)...also John told me he is dedicating this years season to his best friend...his bunny rabbit

alright i am puttin an end to all this bull ---- going around roger bacon saying i am rogerthat 7. this is b-rad g the real b-rad g and i dont ---- with that other name realtalkk. and since i am finally logged in i am gonna start tearin bitches up..first off bacon bowling is a ----ing joke john hagen will be the best bowler by far tho.. secondly b dave is on a ----ing leash controlled by this so called "derci" chick. tanner4heisman has to be ben rose..and rogetthat is DEFINATELY tony gantt..bien is b dve..and b dave is bien..all you are lost and again bowlong in general is a ----ing joke its not even a sport..its an activity the band geeks play when band season is over.goodnight bitches.:banana:

LOOK!!!! This is NOT brian ----ing bien... not b ----ing dave. first off your jumper is a piece of ----, and gavin and gus could start over you. and i party harder than you so you sir are my -----!!!!:banana: You say this bdave kid is on a leash, but in actuality you got a ----ing electric fence. your ----- gives you a 2ft radius. and you only use a foot of it. so suck on these salty big --- balls and learn your place in life.... the NARD:party: :party: :party:

Last edited:
LOOK!!!! This is brian ----ing bien... not b ----ing dave. first off your jumper is a piece of ----, and gavin and gus could start over you. and i party harder than you so you sir are my -----!!!!:banana: You say this bdave kid is on a leash, but in actuality you got a ----ing electric fence. your ----- gives you a 2ft radius. and you only use a foot of it. so suck on these salty big --- balls and learn your place in life.... the NARD:party: :party: :party:

that is a very interesting post derci.. i mean john daly... i mean benchwarmer for dyNASTY... i mean business math scholar... i mean ----ty --- golf player. so lets put u in your place.. first off u let a junior run your ball-sack
("derci"), she didnt even buy u a leash case ur on her va-gay-gay soo much. secondly your a 2 beer queer and you never want to pot up the $ in beerpong. thirdly your in the same math class as manchild monig which clearly means NO college will accept you because of where you are in the academic totem pole (btw which is at the bottom next to ranesha nelson and nick linder)..fourthly your puttin game has went down the ------- ever since you got fired from putt-putt land...now please go type ur relfection paper for Zlatic before i cum over there and chop your 2 inch dick off.
SUCK ON DEEZ CHINESEEEEEE NUTTSS MOUTHAA ----AAA:party: :party: :banana: :clap: :soapbox: :cool: :D

that is a very interesting post derci.. i mean john daly... i mean benchwarmer for dyNASTY... i mean business math scholar... i mean ----ty --- golf player. so lets put u in your place.. first off u let a junior run your ball-sack
("derci"), she didnt even buy u a leash case ur on her va-gay-gay soo much. secondly your a 2 beer queer and you never want to pot up the $ in beerpong. thirdly your in the same math class as manchild monig which clearly means NO college will accept you because of where you are in the academic totem pole (btw which is at the bottom next to ranesha nelson and nick linder)..fourthly your puttin game has went down the ------- ever since you got fired from putt-putt land...now please go type ur relfection paper for Zlatic before i cum over there and chop your 2 inch dick off.
SUCK ON DEEZ CHINESEEEEEE NUTTSS MOUTHAA ----AAA:party: :party: :banana: :clap: :soapbox: :cool: :D

Interesting reply kelsey..... I mean Mr. Schuster... I mean -------! first things first, you dont drink because your girl has your --- whipped. you got caught kissing dani biggs at a concert and you had to cry to your girl to get back with her. explains why your --- is whipped.:banana: you are basically her little -----. secondly.... YOU STILL LIVE IN ST. BERNARD, my ---- smells better than that dump. you're highest quality store in the nard is the dollar general. You also have no say in senate cause that lil j stan ----- has you whipped also. now dont make me tell kelsey about j stan and admitt you are my BIZNATCH!!!! Bien out --- ----:party: :party: :party: :banana: :clap: :banana: :thumb:

;)
Interesting reply kelsey..... I mean Mr. Schuster... I mean -------! first things first, you dont drink because your girl has your --- whipped. you got caught kissing dani biggs at a concert and you had to cry to your girl to get back with her. explains why your --- is whipped.:banana: you are basically her little -----. secondly.... YOU STILL LIVE IN ST. BERNARD, my ---- smells better than that dump. you're highest quality store in the nard is the dollar general. You also have no say in senate cause that lil j stan ----- has you whipped also. now dont make me tell kelsey about j stan and admitt you are my BIZNATCH!!!! Bien out --- ----:party: :party: :party: :banana: :clap: :banana: :thumb:

interesting peter griffin... i could have sworn i didnt shed a tear at all at the concert (considering the fact she took me back right away) but thats besides the point mr griffin...if we want to talk about crying we can talk about "derci" who crys when she smells alcohol..that ----- is lost everybody at bacon knows it.. secondly tony gantt can hop off st bernards dick because he knows damn well that FILTHY FINNY CANT BEAT US IN BASKETBALL.. also, you bitches go to school in a dump so no1 gives u respect either so dont make fun when ur apart of it too ;)...FILTHY FINNY'S taco bell had to shut down because they were using b daves little dick as the taco meat and they ran out to quickly... btw right now RACHEL ROMER AND "DERCI" are in my basement waitin for DADDY to come down and show em what a real man smealls like..again suck my dick..before your girls do:banana:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

;)

interesting peter griffin... i could have sworn i didnt shed a tear at all at the concert (considering the fact she took me back right away) but thats besides the point mr griffin...if we want to talk about crying we can talk about "derci" who crys when she smells alcohol..that ----- is lost everybody at bacon knows it.. secondly tony gantt can hop off st bernards dick because he knows damn well that FILTHY FINNY CANT BEAT US IN BASKETBALL.. also, you bitches go to school in a dump so no1 gives u respect either so dont make fun when ur apart of it too ;)...FILTHY FINNY'S taco bell had to shut down because they were using b daves little dick as the taco meat and they ran out to quickly... btw right now RACHEL ROMER AND "DERCI" are in my basement waitin for DADDY to come down and show em what a real man smealls like..again suck my dick..before your girls do:banana:

first off, you small pecker piece of ---- ------- ------bag queer sucking ---- face ------- retard..... i am from fairfield!!! We hire people like you to suck our balls you ---- face! besides i may go to rb, but once i graduate i am out of the ---- hole in the earth. the only good thing the nards produced is paul byrd. other than that it looks like your dick... small and deformed! ....by the way kelsey is over here with me and gantt...... we just h clapped her!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: lessssssssss goooooooooooo biiiiiiiiiiiitch (p.s. youre still from the nard)

real mature guys...i suscribe to this thread bc i want to hear others opinions on top bowlers in the greater cincy area and you guys totally switch the subject on this "derci" character and how you both are on leashes? were not dogs fellas...so lets talk bowling. but not now bc i have to type a stupid ----ing reflection paper for my gay --- religion teacher....PEACE! :party: :banana: :banana:

real mature guys...i suscribe to this thread bc i want to hear others opinions on top bowlers in the greater cincy area and you guys totally switch the subject on this "derci" character and how you both are on leashes? were not dogs fellas...so lets talk bowling. but not now bc i have to type a stupid ----ing reflection paper for my gay --- religion teacher....PEACE! :party: :banana: :banana:

you wanna talk bowling??? brandon spaeth is a joke!!! which is you hahahaha. i think me and b~rad can agree despite our differences lol. :welcome:

i mean its such an intersting topic? and ok im proud of you guys and i am in no way shape or form a "joke" i dont even know what you speak of. But anyways WHOS GUNNA WIN MVB OF THE YEAR THIS YEAR? my vote=mr.johnathon hagen

You have got to be kidding me. Who is going to be MVP of this exciting bowling season? Who talks like this? Did somebody's Mommy write this? Yeee.. Billy, who is going to be MVP of this EXCITING bowling season? WOW!!

Last edited:
You have got to be kidding me. Who is going to be MVP of this exciting bowling season? Who talks like this? Did somebody's Mommy write this? Yeee.. Billy, who is going to be MVP of this EXCITING bowling season? A friend said his kid was going to be bowling this year so I thought I would jump on YAPPI Bowling site to see what I could find out. WOW!!

Hey... you have my permission to shut the ---- up. no one asked for your opinion, and honestly your "funny" comment made you look dumb. pardon my french bu you sir are a -------. Do not bombard me and my fellow threaders with such slander as you have. i know i am much much much much much much better than you at life so......:banana: on that!!!

Hey Bien, I appreciate you giving me permission to voice my opinion in a forum that was developed with the express purpose of soliciting opinions. As for views expressed in my three, now 4 post. I got news for you, 98 % of the population feels the same way as I do. --- As for the other crud you wrote, whatever.

Last edited:
Hey Bien, I appreciate you giving me permission to voice my opinion in a forum that was developed with the express purpose of soliciting opinions. As for views expressed in my three, now 4 post. I got news for you, 98 % of the population feels the same way as I do. --- As for the other crud you wrote, whatever. I got a couple questions for you that I would like to know the answer to or at least more about. I will post them as new threads.

you are LOST