Who will be the best freshmen in the State next year?

I thought he was already in an Arizona prep school, but it appears Easter is an 8th grader at Toledo Emmanuel Christian. I would think he would be in the running for that "title" if he stays in Ohio.

McKinley has an 8th grade player who put up about 30 in the Federal League tournament championship game, and can already dunk. I would think that he will be playing varsity next season.

Better question, how many of those 8th graders will still be the best players in the state when they are seniors? Lots of things can change in 4 years. Best player in my 8th grade class stopped growing everyone else caught up or passed him ended up sticking to just football.

Its either Jerry Easter or Darryn Peterson two of the top 10 in the country based on some prep websites not just in Ohio. Easter is not on roster for Hillcrest prep where he was supposed to go I think he is staying in Ohio?

If Peterson goes to McKinley they will be a State power in a couple of years!
I don't think he or a lot of those 8th graders are going to McKinley. I am around many of them and McKinley athletes. They say they can't relate to the coach. Kids nowadays don't play for the team on the jersey, they play hard for a coach they respect

McKinley has an 8th grade player who put up about 30 in the Federal League tournament championship game, and can already dunk. I would think that he will be playing varsity next season.
You better think twice with the coach they have. He will probably go to St. V first. A lot of the seniors didn't like him, and they are telling the 8th graders not to play for him. I've heard it first hand.

I thought he was already in an Arizona prep school, but it appears Easter is an 8th grader at Toledo Emmanuel Christian. I would think he would be in the running for that "title" if he stays in Ohio.

There was another player in the video who was pretty exceptional as an 8th grader. Little bigger body than the Easter kid. The primary flaw I saw in the Easter kid was lack of ability to finish around the basket with his left hand. Every shot came off his right hand.