who OWNS gas using vehicle, a electric vehicle, or a Hybrid vehicle

What do you gain with an EV over ICE?
I am not a proponent of EV's, but the future is EV, when FSD (Full Self Driving) is approved by big brother, EV sales will dominate the car market. Young people unlike us dinosaurs are all about tech, and with FSD they will be able to play with their cell phones while the car drives them to their destination, plus Elon Musk knows what the consumer wants more than posters on yappi after all he has the no. 1 selling car in the world.

All I can say is, keep pushing EV as that is making me a ton of cash brokering hazardous waste from the EV industry not seen in the ICE industry. Save the climate, destroy the environment. You're an idiot and I am laughing all the way to the bank.
That hurts. But like some others on here your opinion is right and whoever has a dissenting opinion is an idiot. Only because you are incapable of arguing against facts. Fact is EV's are the future almost every car CEO will say the same. I know they only say that because you and others believe that big brother is forcing them to (some truth to that), but the car companies need to compete against TSLA with their own EV's or lose the car market to TSLA as the future again is FSD.

Last edited:
That is your opinion, Elon Musk would disagree.
It's not my opinion that manufacturers change what they make based on government influence. Regardless. Do you think EVs are needed to reverse climate change? (Changes that have happened long before man ever existed). Do you think it is important that we all start driving EVs?

That hurts. But like some others on here your opinion is right and whoever has a dissenting opinion is an idiot. Only because you are incapable of arguing against facts. Fact is EV's are the future almost every car CEO will say the same. I know they only say that because you and others believe that big brother is forcing them to (some truth to that), but the car companies need to compete against TSLA with their own EV's or lose the car market to TSLA as the future again is FSD.
I see the direction you are traveling. I will agree with you to a point but you must understand the perspective of any and all CEO's is to make money. Are EV's the future and to make money? Yes and Yes. Yet, remember Ford proposed an aerocar in the 1940s and here we are 80 some years later waiting on that. I may argue against myself stating EVs are the future; however, the manner and political agenda cast before us is not the way to go about it. EV peeps are climate agenda and not realist. ICE peeps are that is the way it has always been and they are not realist. When an administration throws billions at the pie in the sky of climate change under the guise of the Inflation Reduction Act, that is the problem.

To me I could give a rat's arse if you drive an EV or support it, as it makes me a lot of money either way just getting rid of the "clean" car hazardous wastes. To include wind and solar farms. Hell, I thought the nuke waste stuff was a cash grab but I break even on that and that could be because the number one site, WSC, is French owned (Orano).

So, saying I am incapable of an argument of facts makes me laugh knowing I am cashing your tax dollars to do what I do, while being retired. EVs are 20+ years out but keep pumping the dollars in and I'll keep taking it from Musk and anyone else.

How's that for Big Brother....

Last edited:
Correct. The only reason they might be the future is because manufacturers just stop making ICE vehicles. It’s not coming from any logical consumer demand.
The recent overturning of "Chevron (case) deference" means that any "gotta have X% of EVs in US manufacture by 20__" edicts from the EPA are out the window. The Legislature must write such laws, as the SCOTUS has clarified that the Executive branch and its unelected agency employees MAY NOT WRITE LAW. The EPA no longer speaks for We, the People.

Last edited:
I am not a proponent of EV's, but the future is EV, when FSD (Full Self Driving) is approved by big brother, EV sales will dominate the car market. Young people unlike us dinosaurs are all about tech, and with FSD they will be able to play with their cell phones while the car drives them to their destination, plus Elon Musk knows what the consumer wants more than posters on yappi after all he has the no. 1 selling car in the world.
Price, fool.

Only artificially increasing ICE costs makes them a bad choice over EV for 95% of consumer/drivers. Duh. The free market is being manipulated by government, for climate cult lies and for control of people, and your fake conservative carcass is all-in on EVs because you put your money there. You suck.

Why is that?