• Centerville

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Springboro

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Troy

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i know that jr.a is the route. and most players who do play true jr.a hockey go and play mostly D1. aaa is probably a good two steps above highschool. and you say ended up like its a bad thing. ill be playing jr.a hockey next year all season and some this season.

however you will be out of high school. if youre really going to be going somewhere you play jr.a while youre in high school...

i play aaa. midget major. and ill most likely be playing jr.a for the mahoning valley phantoms. and kids who play jr.a after highschool still have 2 years or three depends on their birth year of jrs. and even though there are alot of kids in highschool that play jrs there are alot of kids who go out of highschool. they go to play d1. d2. whatever. you make it sound like that kids who dont play jr.a in highschool arnt going anywhere. where iv met people who have made it to the show and played d1 who only played one or two years in jrs after highschool

ill agree st x has a lot of returning talent and has definitely improved as a team over the past 4 years... however this is true of the other teams as well which keeps most of swohshl at the same growing levels that they have been at. i dont think x is going to be "dominant" but definitely a contender. i predict losses to moeller and talawanda for sure.
moeller should prove to be a strong team this year, a lot of unknown talent from previous years.

anyone know who left talawanda and whos returning? or anything about moellers roster?

i play aaa. midget major. and ill most likely be playing jr.a for the mahoning valley phantoms. and kids who play jr.a after highschool still have 2 years or three depends on their birth year of jrs. and even though there are alot of kids in highschool that play jrs there are alot of kids who go out of highschool. they go to play d1. d2. whatever. you make it sound like that kids who dont play jr.a in highschool arnt going anywhere. where iv met people who have made it to the show and played d1 who only played one or two years in jrs after highschool

What Midget Major Team? Cincinnati? Columbus?
And what birth year are you?

I watched Mahoning Valley Phatoms NAHL Jr. A play this weekend. They're pretty good. You gotta be pretty solid to make that team

yeah i agree, arguments about ohio aaa and jr. a teams seem pretty relevant. give me a call when you guys get drafted into the NHL, ok?

if any of you are still in high school, stop kidding yourself and go do some homework.

yeah i agree, arguments about ohio aaa and jr. a teams seem pretty relevant. give me a call when you guys get drafted into the NHL, ok?

if any of you are still in high school, stop kidding yourself and go do some homework.

relevant? or irrelevant? i agree there's some homework needs done
here's my guess:
1 Moeller
2 St X
3 Talawanda
4 Beavercreek
5 Troy
6 Sycamore
7 Centerville
8 Alter
9 Springboro

Moeller over X

X looked really bad against St.Charles, yes it was there first game and everything like that, but i hope they improve alot before the face off against Moe because Moe looks like they have gotten all the kinks worked out already.

Moeller over X

X looked really bad against St.Charles, yes it was there first game and everything like that, but i hope they improve alot before the face off against Moe because Moe looks like they have gotten all the kinks worked out already.

wow thats great for moeller... i wouldnt be surprised if there are a few surprises this year such as boro

St. X will not win swohshl. there good goalies hurt and there going to loose to moeller tomarrow night.

I believe that it will be between Moeller and Sycamore. well see who wins round one for the Bell this weekend

Poop

Well he has chris Jones on d most of the time, thats the only support he is getting. I mean they can't win unless goals are scored.