WHO HAS THE MOST ACTUAL STATE TITLES IN ACTUAL GAMES PLAYED?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If D4 or D5 does not matter than D2 doesn't matter as well. Just like paper titles don't matter......
Exactly. Do not be confused with the Petman's mindless ramblings. He does not understand that HS sports and competition (no matter what the level) builds the individual for life.

You are so simple. I am attempting to help you. It has nothing to do with kids. It is about you and your many, self imposed problems. They say that a mind is a terrible thing to waste. It is not too late for you. It is never wrong to call 911. Seek help and get on the road to recovery.
I’ll call 911 and then see if Massillon can get a TRO against you.

I’ll call 911 and then see if Massillon can get a TRO against you.
Look at you…. You just can’t stop !!!! Weird AF
I continue to attempt to help you but you are so insolent. I do not know if you are familiar with the legal system. Are you aware of what happens to individuals who file for a TRO under false pretenses? Ten words of advice. Do not drop the soap unless you swing that way.

Last edited:
vikings gave multiple life advice tips. "Do not drop the soap unless you swing that way" is the only thing YOU focus on.
Wow, what's wrong with that, it's obvious he's been to jail/prison and has dropped the soap....MANY MANY times. I don't plan on ever going to jail, but if I do, I will use that advice. The rest of his advice....don't know if it's wise to take the rest of his advice....I see what happened to the program he follows.

The author didn't define it that way in the thread title or his post so, I don't much care how you define it that is your off-topic opinion as far as I'm concerned.

I continue to attempt to help you but you are so insolent. I do not know if you are familiar with the legal system. Are you aware of what happens to individuals who file for a TRO under false pretenses? Ten words of advice. Do not drop the soap unless you swing that way.
Except it wouldn’t be under false pretenses and there are many witnesses on here that will find you guilty of posting about Massillon.
What will happen next ? I will post on a VASJ thread about their football team or you will post about Massillon ?
OCD is a sad mental health issue….

Poor baby. Momma run outta formula so ya back to breast feeding?
Glad everyone got your blood pressure back up. Y'all are so easy.

Will be back when I get bored again this fall.
Only you would make fun about the national catastrophe of the formula shortage.
Pathetic. Maybe you shouldn’t come back at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.