Votes: 35 13.1%
  • Moeller

Votes: 15 5.6%
  • Pick Central

Votes: 20 7.5%
  • Upper Arlington

Votes: 16 6.0%

• Total voters
You were wrong weren't you. Oh btw White is a UK commit.
What was I wrong about? I still think all that I said is true. I don’t care if White is a UK committ he was barely a factor in that game. It was Marshall was their whole team.

I don’t care who’s right what’s wrong that kinda crap and argue and bicker like all these clowns on yappi. I just give moeller credit they did what they had to do man. Period. Good team.

They don't need 2. The stats of their defense speak for themselves.
Thank goodness you are not the spokesperson for Springfield High School. Nothing wrong with rooting for your team. Ill just watch the game and let the play speak for it's self. Please let me know when u go to Vegas so I can do the exact opposite that u do like George Costanza & win $

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211120-165500_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20211120-165500_Samsung Internet.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 11
SHS has a better secondary. It's anchored by a 1st team all Stater. Feel free to fact check. And SHS has the best qb in the State. Fact check that too.
Thought that kid from Medina that’s a 4 star going to Penn State was the best qb in the state?

Thank goodness you are not the spokesperson for Springfield High School. Nothing wrong with rooting for your team. Ill just watch the game and let the play speak for it's self. Please let me know when u go to Vegas so I can do the exact opposite that u do like George Costanza & win $
I don't write the stats, sorry

Ok. I have a different thought about Springfield. They do have a shot at winning it all. Or at least higher than what I originally thought. But I would still make Ed's the favorite.
Onward Christian Soldiers Marching Off To War!

Ok. I have a different thought about Springfield. They do have a shot at winning it all. Or at least higher than what I originally thought. But I would still make Ed's the favorite.
Remember, Moeller definitely St Eds. So, if SHS beats Moeller convincingly, then they are the favorite. I hope they come out with highlight video of the Marysville game.