Where is Marlington at?

Yappi

Go Buckeyes
I went to a festival at St Joe's last weekend near Waterloo. There were a few people wearing Marlington shirts, so I just wondered if they were fairly close to there? This place was close to the east side of Suffield.

Yappi said:
I went to a festival at St Joe's last weekend near Waterloo. There were a few people wearing Marlington shirts, so I just wondered if they were fairly close to there? This place was close to the east side of Suffield.

Marlington is in the town of Marlboro. If you had gone east on Waterloo Rd about 3 miles to Randolph and then turned south on rt.44 for about another 5 miles you would have been in Marlboro.

Well, Marlboro is part of Marlington, but the high school isn't there. The high school is on Moulin Ave., just outside of Alliance. The townships of Marlboro, Lexington, and Washington make it up. Towns in Marlington include Marlboro, Maximo, and Limaville. Districts surrounding Marlington are Alliance, West Branch, Louisville, Lake, GlenOak, Minerva, Waterloo. I grew up in Marlboro Township, and my dad taught at Waterloo. At one time, it was totally a farm district (back when Marlington was in the Federal League). Now, many people are moving out there because there's land and it's in a good proximity to where many people work.