When will we see our next 4 time state champ

Old 142 makes straight forward comments that are nearly 100% true. 106 is always the easiest weight class to win as a 9th grader although the wrestling skill level is good the physical aspect is much lower From a technical wrestling standpoint I would say the old 195lb weight class was the easiest to compete in technicaly and physically. Now that 182 has been removed and it's bumped down to 190 it has higher level of wrestling ability and solid weight class.
Old 142 calls things pretty close to what they are it's just that most of us don't like the truth. Bucksman has similar effect on people especially Southern folks

Old 142 makes straight forward comments that are nearly 100% true. 106 is always the easiest weight class to win as a 9th grader although the wrestling skill level is good the physical aspect is much lower From a technical wrestling standpoint I would say the old 195lb weight class was the easiest to compete in technicaly and physically. Now that 182 has been removed and it's bumped down to 190 it has higher level of wrestling ability and solid weight class.
Old 142 calls things pretty close to what they are it's just that most of us don't like the truth. Bucksman has similar effect on people especially Southern folks
195 was not the easiest to to compete in physically I would say technically it was but you have some pretty good athletes at that weight class.

Whenever I see a discussion on expansion or contraction the number of divisions in Ohio High School Wrestling, I've always assumed that the number of divisions vs number of athletes was consistent across sports and that no changes would occur unless numbers changed. I finally looked it up and yes, if you look at all sports numbers vs divisions they are consistent (with the exception of football). Wrestling has the lowest count for a 3 division sport which has a range of 477-681. Other ranges, 1 division = 38-105, 2 divisions = 131-416, 4 divisions = 749-790. So there is a basis for the number of divisions and the only argument for change might be for wrestling to slide from the low end for a 3 division sport to the high end for a 2 division sport.

As long as no one acts like he hasn't already been mentioned multiple times in this very thread. Kid is a beast... his head coach is kind of suspect though ? (don't go crazy...I grew up with him).
Lol, don't go crazy. I think Will Smith borrowed enough crazy for there rest of the month.