What's going on in the world

This JD Vance thing must be pretty popular on the libs shows right now. Both of our resident parrots (hairball and slappy) are doing their job today.

Good job ladies!

Can you direct me to an interpreter?
Vance is as big a hypocrite as there is on earth . His initial thoughts on Trump were not only accurate but his awfulness exceeded his negative writings and words . He is now trying to fool voters by saying he was wrong about Trump . Everyone with a room
Temp IQ knows he’s lying . He feels good that the Ohio Trumpists are just that dumb. He may win the Trump base vote despite eviscerating him . Vance was more than right , but will lie and say he was wrong about loser Trump and hope to win election by getting the vote . You sir are one of the dumb ones .

Hairball really hates JD Vance. Too funny.
Not really .Thought his book was good .The reason he is allowed to lie so brazenly is the foolish base.will believe it and if they don't they don't care about personal integrity. You know the same base that cheered the lower than desired vaccination rates at CPAC as only unvaccinated people die from the variant. { Alex Berseson is probably a favorite of yours, oh wait you don't know who he is. You don't know anything except how to troll a few people out here , badly .} Same base that believes Trump's lies and thinks Ashli Babbitt is some kind of martyr . That base.

Not really .Thought his book was good .The reason he is allowed to lie so brazenly is the foolish base.will believe it and if they don't they don't care about personal integrity. You know the same base that cheered the lower than desired vaccination rates at CPAC as only unvaccinated people die from the variant. { Alex Berseson is probably a favorite of yours, oh wait you don't know who he is. You don't know anything except how to troll a few people out here , badly .} Same base that believes Trump's lies and thinks Ashli Babbitt is some kind of martyr . That base.
75 million people. Are they the problem? Or, are you the problem?

Why not just feel really good about the fact that you have never had to vote for a liar, and leave it at that?

Meathead . Love the unafraid line . That’s the crux of the meathead mentality . I’m tough and unafraid . No one can tell me what to do. Whose muzzling anyone ? ( idiocy lies and misinformation obviously is allowed to flow unfettered ). Unafraid of nothing except the vaccine . Yes we are now unmasked as a country but some places still try to get unvaccinated people to wear them (. Schools possibly in 6 weeks ?) proud to be unvaccinated despite it being safe and effective ? Places with the lowest rates of vaccine getting hit still with the variant ? Only a total meathead would wear a shirt like that .

I guess you don't vote then. Because politicians lying is an insult to your integrity and all.

Meathead . Love the unafraid line . That’s the crux of the meathead mentality . I’m tough and unafraid . No one can tell me what to do. Whose muzzling anyone ? ( idiocy lies and misinformation obviously is allowed to flow unfettered ). Unafraid of nothing except the vaccine . Yes we are now unmasked as a country but some places still try to get unvaccinated people to wear them (. Schools possibly in 6 weeks ?) proud to be unvaccinated despite it being safe and effective ? Places with the lowest rates of vaccine getting hit still with the variant ? Only a total meathead would wear a shirt like that .

#triggered

Yikes....this is becoming the latest fad...

What a piece of trash media outlet. I pulled this directly from the article. Then look at the headline.

The Federal Bureau of Investigations released a statement Sunday, saying they are not aware of any threats to the All-Star Game and have no reason to believe Friday's arrests were connected to the event at this time.
"We have no reason to believe this incident was connected to terrorism or a threat directed at the All-Star Game. We are not aware of any threat to the All-Star Game events, venues, players, or the community at this time," the statement read.
FBI officials said the agency works closely with law enforcement during special events and are coordinating with the Denver Police Department in their investigation.

What a piece of trash media outlet. I pulled this directly from the article. Then look at the headline.
It wasn't just that outlet. That was the narrative of all the headlines and first paragraphs at several places. They wanted it to look like a mass shooting in the making. When the local police got the call, I can understand that was their worry. But, when you dig into it, it looks more like a drug running group who just happened to have a room across the street from the stadium.

Unlike some people who jump to the conclusions the media wants them to jump to, I'll continue to wait for more information. But, at the moment, this does not appear to be any kind of "Vegas-style shooting" in the making.

It wasn't just that outlet. That was the narrative of all the headlines and first paragraphs at several places. They wanted it to look like a mass shooting in the making. When the local police got the call, I can understand that was their worry. But, when you dig into it, it looks more like a drug running group who just happened to have a room across the street from the stadium.

Unlike some people who jump to the conclusions the media wants them to jump to, I'll continue to wait for more information. But, at the moment, this does not appear to be any kind of "Vegas-style shooting" in the making.
One good thing is some bad people are off the streets. Did they mention a BLM badge number?

If you want be afraid, go ahead; it is a consistent trait among liberals and girly men. Do you wear a bike helmet when you go around the block?

Am I the only one starting to worry that our military is either commanded by clueless ideologues or numbskulls and incompetents? Maybe all three? Who couldn't see this coming?

According to a Military.com report, “early data shows nearly half of female soldiers can’t pass the test and might face being removed from service once it becomes official next year.”

The Army is now considering a return to gender-specific fitness standards.

Check out this stat:

Only 66 female soldiers have scored a 500 out of a perfect 600 since October; 31,978 men have done so.

This translates to the fact that 99.8% of those in the military with elite physical fitness are men. Doesn't this suggest that the military should stop wasting it's time on women in combat roles and focus solely on men. And wouldn't this further indicate that for the military to get the biggest bang for the tax payers buck they should focus on further improving the physical fitness of boys in Junior & Senior high school?

So instead of focusing on creating the illusion of gender equality in the military focus instead on getting more boys involved in physical & athletic activities. This would mean that you might get even more highly fit men joining the military. And as a result we would have a stronger military.
Here's more on how PC is killing our armed forces:

Sailors increasingly see administrative and non-combat related training as the mission, rather than the mission itself. “Sometimes I think we care more about whether we have enough diversity officers than if we’ll survive a fight with the Chinese navy,” lamented one lieutenant currently on active duty. “It’s criminal. They think my only value is as a black woman. But you cut our ship open with a missile and we’ll all bleed the same color.”

As usual VDH nails it:

In truth, constitutional protections, sane media coverage, and acceptable behavior for the top echelon of the political-military-intelligence-industrial complex were abandoned during 2016. The old rules were jettisoned on the assumption that the nation’s moral superiors and Platonic guardians had the right, and indeed, the duty, to suspend norms and traditions for our own greater good of sandbagging a political campaign, undermining a presidential transition, and removing the elected Donald Trump any way possible.

Again, none of our moral overseers ever produce any historical metrics to justify their precedents of sabotaging of a presidency. Were there Trump sins and crimes in office comparable to FDR having his daughter arrange trysts with his mistress in the White House, or putting Japanese-Americans in detention camps, or emulating JFK’s sexual depravities in the White House swimming pool, or wiretapping Civil Rights leaders for purposes of blackmail, or exposing oneself in LBJ-style, or the Clinton cigar antics, or siccing the IRS, Obama style, on political enemies, or the latter’s intelligence agencies green-lighting a foreign agent to use foreign sources to run a smear campaign against a presidential candidate?

What has been sown into the Trump wind, will likely be reaped in the Biden whirlwind.

The people of Cuba have hit the streets and are demanding freedom. Has anyone told Biden and the rest that this is happening? What will Biden"s response be? Will they support the protesters or will Biden be offering aid to the Cuba Govt to help shutdown the uprising?

The people of Cuba have hit the streets and are demanding freedom. Has anyone told Biden and the rest that this is happening? What will Biden"s response be? Will they support the protesters or will Biden be offering aid to the Cuba Govt to help shutdown the uprising?
Kaepernick is upset. It goes to show where the Democrats are at with policy. They believe Cuba has a wonderful Government.

You're a day late. He addressed this yesterday. The administration supports the protesters, called out the "authoritarian" regime, and warned them not to "silence the voice of the people of Cuba".

You're a day late. He addressed this yesterday. The administration supports the protesters, called out the "authoritarian" regime, and warned them not to "silence the voice of the people of Cuba".
There is not a more confused and Bidenesque poster on Yappi.

I listen to Circle Back Psaki. That wasn't the answer and leading from behind isn't honest. You own this Mr Democratic. Imo