What kind of fans watch kids from behind bushes?

gobluetom

Only on an Elder forum, LOL

Originally Posted by adselder09
Don't believe camp is an "open" thing, just as practices and doubles.

Since when has that mattered? People still "hang" around. I remember driving down West 8th one day and seeing a couple of men, dads I presume, hiding behind the bushes trying to watch a practice.

You mad that people have an interest in their football team? Must be hard when no one gives a crap about OH

Lol thedude is mad about that one. I am sure people weren't trying to peak through bushes to watch a practice......because that is just crazy.

There is fandom, then there is creepiness. Hiding in bushes to watch a high school practice is odd behavior.

ADSELDER is done posting for the night. The idiot and SMARTY had to run off to watch practice behind the bushes. I hope Johnny Junior tackles good tonight.

ADSELDER is done posting for the night. The idiot and SMARTY had to run off to watch practice behind the bushes. I hope Johnny Junior tackles good tonight.

No I'm not. :shrug:
I don't think they had practice today, it definitely wouldn't be at 6:00 on a Tuesday night. Is that when OH practices? If so, explains a lot.

I don't think they had practice today, it definitely wouldn't be at 6:00 on a Tuesday night. Is that when OH practices? If so, explains a lot.

Were you scouting future Panther at the grade schools, and tracking the progress of their football skills with Pboy06?:laugh:

Obviously, Elder can't risk practices late in the day due to the violent conditions in lower Price Hill.

Obviously, Elder can't risk practices late in the day due to the violent conditions in lower Price Hill.

:laugh:
Lower Price Hill has no affect on Elder's day-to-day activities. It's actually the safest place to be in Price Hill at that time or later. You'll see next year when the Highlanders visit the Pit.

I've been over that way numerous times and it is not safe. I will probably skip that game next season due to the lack of police presence in that area.

I've been over that way numerous times and it is not safe. I will probably skip that game next season due to the lack of police presence in that area.

:laugh:

You mean one of the largest presence of police in any area of the city? You're terribly misinformed.

It's so bad the police dept is relocating headquarters. It is very dangerous in lower price hill
And just because the headquarters is relocating doesn't mean that the police presence will be diminished in any way. You really aren't the sharpest fella are you?

Hah! What a nancyboy! My 14 year old daughter will be there, but I am sure she has more guts than you do. I am embarrassed for your family.

It is funny that you guys think the area elder is in a nice and safe. Simple search will tell you it is in the top 5 crime areas in Cincinnati. Neat.