Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shortbread

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Peanut Butter

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Other

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters
The best Christmas cookies ever were the ones my grandma made. She use lard and they were decorated with red and green sugar and sometimes those silver bb like balls that were probably coated in chrome or lead...
I had completely forgotten about those silver BB's. One year my brother got a BB gun for Christmas, and a box of 50 bb's as well. The fifty bb's lasted less than an hour. My pump pellet gun pellets were not able to fit his gun so we tried the silver cookie bb's. They were too big at first but using a wet paper towel you could remove the exterior slightly and we got a few to "chamber" up. They were not able to take the blast of air and most turned to powder before exciting the gun. But a few, were able to hit their mark.

I'm suffering from a bad case of ECCC (Extreme Christmas Cookie Consumption). My wife failed to to sequester the goodies and put them in lockdown. There is no vax, and my natural immunity is non-existent. Small bulge starting to develope in my mid-section, could be at stage 3.

I had completely forgotten about those silver BB's. One year my brother got a BB gun for Christmas, and a box of 50 bb's as well. The fifty bb's lasted less than an hour. My pump pellet gun pellets were not able to fit his gun so we tried the silver cookie bb's. They were too big at first but using a wet paper towel you could remove the exterior slightly and we got a few to "chamber" up. They were not able to take the blast of air and most turned to powder before exciting the gun. But a few, were able to hit their mark.
Capable of being shot out of a BB gun and still we put them in our bodies. The best cookie made were ones called Cowboy cookies and they were an oatmeal chocolate chip. Just ask my classmates that I went to school with they would steal them from me each time I had them in my lunch bag and their excuse was I could get more at home and their mothers did not bake as my mom did.

I'm suffering from a bad case of ECCC (Extreme Christmas Cookie Consumption). My wife failed to to sequester the goodies and put them in lockdown. There is no vax, and my natural immunity is non-existent. Small bulge starting to develope in my mid-section, could be at stage 3.

I ate a half gallon of ice cream. Which isn't the worst thing until I realized that was ALL I'd eaten yesterday. Well, toppings. Banana, kaluha, shaved chocolate bits, some pistacio's on the side. Pot or two of coffee. I did take a vitamin. Holidays are bad.

I ate a half gallon of ice cream. Which isn't the worst thing until I realized that was ALL I'd eaten yesterday. Well, toppings. Banana, kaluha, shaved chocolate bits, some pistacio's on the side. Pot or two of coffee. I did take a vitamin. Holidays are bad.
Can I ask where did you buy a half-gallon of ice cream?

The gallon is dead. The 48 is king.I should start watching my milk containers a little more closely too. The Schwann's truck will drop off a 56 ounce carton of ice cream at your house. Maybe they'd throw in a complimentary half pint to a loyal customer to make that half gallon. The 16 oz can of pork and beans has long been forsaken. As Merle Haggard said "Are We Rollin' Downhill Like a Snowball Headed for Hell?"

Buckeyes, anyone?

What are these no-bake chocolate oatmeal cookies called? I know they look like cow pattiees :), but they are good. Missouri cookies?

1640383084982.png

Last edited: