What is the last thing you left a review/rating for online?

Yappi

Go Buckeyes
What is the last thing you left a review for online?

Please share the product/event and your rating...

I don't rate/review things much unless things are significantly bad or on occasion they are exceptionally good.

My last review was for a hotel in Sandusky. On a scale of 1-10, I left a "1". Worst experience in a hotel I've ever had. People outside our window partying until 3AM with young kids. Couldn't complain to the manager on duty because it was her family and friends that were living in the hotel.

Sadly, the hotel had many good reviews that I checked prior to reserving a month earlier but things had gotten bad supposedly because of the pandemic. Family had moved in and the worker just didn't care how obnoxious they were.

I don't rate things very often, but my family had a huge issue with a condo we rented in Myrtle Beach through the website Vrbo and was owned by Elliot Rentals. If I could have given the companies a 0 rating I would have. When we arrived the room was filthy. It had not been touched since the previous guest had checked out. They had done a number on this place, including what looked like a blood stain on the sheets, trash and old food everywhere, even left some of their hair behind in the sink and tub for good measure. We called both companies and they did nothing, other than leave a message with the cleaning company that the room needed cleaned. No one showed. We were forced to find somewhere else to stay, which was no easy feat a few days before Memorial Day weekend. We ended up losing out on the first night of our vacation trying to deal with the mess. Neither the site or the rental company has refunded our money. We stopped the payment on the credit card and the rental company is now challenging that. Worst costumer service I've ever dealt with and for a unit that was not cheap. I left multiple ratings on multiple sites, but honestly I think it's only the second time I've ever rated anything online.

Wasnt a review, but a complaint.
Yesterday.

Midas. Has a $25 Oil change/tire rotation.

Set up an appt.

Drove 15-20 mins to get there. They said they were too busy. Informed them I had an appt. They understood, just that they were too busy to actually get to it that day.

Not counting feedback left on ebay for sellers I bought from, my last online reviews were for a variety of bicycle tools I bought directly from the manufacturer. The company shipped the items quickly and packaged them well. The tools do the job they’re meant to do, and they’re made of quality materials that should last if used properly, so I gave them the highest rating possible.

Last edited:
Not counhting the review on Chrome I just made (great), my last review was for an Allen bike rack I recently bought. Good value and appears to be well made. I like the fold-down feature ad lock. One of the less expensive models, but it is better than hefting my bike into the back of my pickup.

Don't do many reviews, but if I think they will be short and I have the time I'll carve out a minute or two of my busy schedule to do so. :p

I lied. Just did the review. The things we forget when we cross 40!

Last edited:
Ebay. I bought a pair of Mamba Fury shoes that were never worn for $70. Great deal on shoes I really like.

Left a review for Rosati Windows in Columbus recently. Was a bit late, they installed our windows two years ago, but better late than never. I liked everything about our experience with them, from the sales rep to the installation crew to the product itself.

Ebay. I bought a pair of Mamba Fury shoes that were never worn for $70. Great deal on shoes I really like.

Doh! I must have read this ten times "Mamba Furry Shoes." I was thinking they were some sort of slipper you don't want to get caught wearing. I finally decided to google...