What Did I Tell You?

Status
Not open for further replies.

my2sense

You've seen it work with your own eyes. Sad.

Please...we need changes.

Yappi, PM me or post it publicly. What can we do ? Tell me what to do and I will do it. Please stop placating to these awful posters.

Its one thing to be proud of your team and its history. Its another to lace your posts with racist code words and send people threatening PMs with homophobic slurs. I have copies of each.

Many Massillon fans are terrific people and fans. The ones on here do not represent the fan base.

How long will this thread be open and we will be allowed to practice our free speech?
Many McKinley fans are terrific people and fans. The ones on here do not represent their fan base.

Same for Jackson....Perry....Green....Hoover....St. Joe....

You talk about free speech, yet what you're doing here is trying to quell it, hypocritical.

You ask yappi what can be done....you want to have a dialogue? Let's have a dialogue. You make outlandish statements and when I question you about them it constantly goes unanswered.

Little things you do to instigate DO NOT go unnoticed. When the conversation is about CB #'s and you randomly make a comment about "a local team who is praying that Hoban Goes to D1!" That is trolling.

You can blame Massillon posters all you want, but remember this....Yappi didn't give Massillon a "protected thread" because Massillon posters were causing trouble for Massillon posters.

Have a good one.

Last edited:
You've seen it work with your own eyes. Sad.

Please...we need changes.

Yappi, PM me or post it publicly. What can we do ? Tell me what to do and I will do it. Please stop placating to these awful posters.

Its one thing to be proud of your team and its history. Its another to lace your posts with racist code words and send people threatening PMs with homophobic slurs. I have copies of each.
Do you acknowledge that you are part of the problem?

Massilll'0'n fans are the best there are on here.

What we need to do is weed out the fans of the pee wee divisions. Make three separate forums:
1. Real football, D2 and 1.
2. Intermediate football: D3 and 4
3. Pee Wee division. 5-7.

A simple intelligence test that you must meet a certain score to get you into the discussion of real football and keep those freaking hilljack pee wee posters out of that thread. We dont need to read about 150lb lineman who couldnt hold the jocks of those D1 players.

I'm seeking a dialogue with Yappi and/or reasonable posters. Not racists or homophobic keyboard bully girls.
What can we do to keep good threads from being ruined? Seeking solutions, not same old same old from trolls.
Shouldn't Stark, Fed, Pac 7, CCC, etc fans be allowed to have good conversation without outside interference?

I'm seeking a dialogue with Yappi and/or reasonable posters. Not racists or homophobic keyboard bully girls.
What can we do to keep good threads from being ruined? Seeking solutions, not same old same old from trolls.
Shouldn't Stark, Fed, Pac 7, CCC, etc fans be allowed to have good conversation without outside interference?
Keep Massillon out your mouth ! Look at your picture miss innocent ?

A start for better threads would be for you to acknowledge that you have been part of the problem and that you will be better going forward. That may help others take a step forward.

Change starts with one’s self.

It happens everyday, the problems arise when Massillon is brought up in those conversations.
To act like you are innocent is the biggest joke of the year on here.

Of course the fans of those teams should be able to have good conversation, as should Massillon fans.

See....you continue to talk about the Massillon "protected thread" but what you don't seem to understand is there are other threads involving Massillon. Threads that you, pcbuck, mackinbiner, saymyname take your little shots to engage the situation....you engage, then run and cry to the mods.

Also, I would appreciate it if you would specify exactly what post/s took the "king for a day" thread off track. Thanks in advance.

I said 3 years ago when I put my2sense and Mackinbiner on ignore. Stop responding to them. I haven’t responded to any of their crap in 3 years and it drives them nuts. All the years I have been on this site. The problem threads have always had 1 common theme my2sense and all of his different screen names. When he starts getting upset he changes screen names to make it look like people are on his side.

A start for better threads would be for you to acknowledge that you have been part of the problem and that you will be better going forward. That may help others take a step forward.

Change starts with one’s self.
I have asked Yappi to direct my next move. Have any other posters done so?

Please quit allowing a few posters to control which threads get closed. Be better.
Here's a fun little game....

There are 506 pages here on the football forum, just randomly pick 20 numbers between 1 and 506, go to those pages and see how many Massillon threads have been locked....again, those threads weren't locked because Massillon fans were trolling Massillon fans.

One of those has a protected thread, one does not. Separate but equal hurt my people for decades.
Wow, thanks for responding, willingness to have a dialogue is the first step to healing. Now....I think this hurts your argument, if Massillon needs a protected thread, that means the trolls were so bad that something had to be done....think about it....it was drastic enough that yappi decided to make a thread that only Massillon fan and people who weren't trying to start trouble were allowed on....are you allowed on the Massillon thread? No? Hmmm.

Last edited:
I have asked Yappi to direct my next move. Have any other posters done so?
Yappi sitting in his recliner sipping on some bourbon, reads this and thinks my god isn’t this guy a grown asz adult ? When I started a website I didn’t know I had to be Miss Nancy. ??‍♂️

So what I'm gathering is.... ....a guy who is demanding something be done about "trolls"....is one of the guys who is NOT allowed on the Massillon thread. Hmmm. Interesting.

Seriously though, I'm very encouraged that you responded to me and I hope we can continue to engage in productive conversation to try and fix your issue.

I have asked Yappi for any further direction, which I will follow. Anyone else? Or just the same old same old from the snowflake protected crowd?

Like I said..separate but equal? That went out years ago. Sad.
Yappi made the Massillon thread "protected" as soon as he opened it....most of the people who are not allowed on it, have not been allowed on it from day 1....we'll call those people the worst offenders....have you been allowed on at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.