What class showed there support best?

I think the cockpit would give CORE a run for its money, and after speaking with the man who made it all happen...Mr. Fails believes so himself. After having a conversation with him at the Fairless game last week he stated, "I really wish I would have had you guys in my stands back in the day. You guys were great."

Shiek who??? :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot: lol

I think the cockpit would give CORE a run for its money, and after speaking with the man who made it all happen...Mr. Fails believes so himself. After having a conversation with him at the Fairless game last week he stated, "I really wish I would have had you guys in my stands back in the day. You guys were great."

Ahhhhh now, I am not even gonna touch this one!! :)

i gotta go with my man bushman on this one
the cockpit would own on anyone in any battle
weather its the usuall 6 people yelling which eventually turns into
16..26..and eventually a ok portion of our student body
were at every game every min of every quarter.. home games some of us are even there for the second half of the jv games... how many student sections do you see at a JV game? thank you =]
and as far as the greatest chant?...well i was humble enough to except the passing down of leading the "scoreboard" chant and will continue that tradition on this season and i must say.. its one of the greatest honors.. especially coming from one cockpit to another.
cockpit crazies for life!

Thats great! then how about we get some school spirit started at some of the basketball games now! Your student section is FULL, but VERY VERY quiet!....Get organized, get everyone on the same page, AND "BRING IT"!!.....They have had 2 wins and I haven't heard the scoreboard chant yet, COME ON GUYS!!!!!........."Is that not a scoreboard?"......:cool:

Thats great! then how about we get some school spirit started at some of the basketball games now! Your student section is FULL, but VERY VERY quiet!....Get organized, get everyone on the same page, AND "BRING IT"!!.....They have had 2 wins and I haven't heard the scoreboard chant yet, COME ON GUYS!!!!!........."Is that not a scoreboard?"......:cool:

i agree! im tired of seeing it and we're only 2 games into the regular season!!! its a shame and a disgrace that the scoreboard chant is being done!!!!

I'll come down and do it myself if I have to !!!!!!!

I think the "COCKPIT"did a great job in supporting the basketball team, but Coach Fails has had to many strokes and health issues to make that statement creditable.:stirthepot:

CORE will always be considered tha best because they were the first and had ungodly numbers:rainbow:

I think the "COCKPIT"did a great job in supporting the basketball team, but Coach Fails has had to many strokes and health issues to make that statement creditable.:stirthepot:

CORE will always be considered tha best because they were the first and had ungodly numbers:rainbow:

I'm sorry, but that statement about Harry's health is TOTALLY uncalled for!!
If your trying to :stirthepot: as you say, do it another way!!!!!!!!....thats soooo out of line!!!! :mad:

Well this conversation is officially over. Way to ruin the fun. This was completely uncalled for.
You can't even make your post "creditable" so how can you argue someone elses?

Hey, I didn't bash Coach Fails. I have much respect for the guy. I played for him in high school and was taught many things in and out of sports by him. I guess no one remembers his comments on the radio a few years ago and if you did you would understand my statement. I guess its ok to bash Kuz on everything under the sun but a comment about someones health is out .... I got it...thanks:wallbang:

is Kuz in bad health? Nope just a bad coach, Mr. Fails can't help his health problems, so what he dropped a c@%# sucker on the radio. your out of line there atownroller , and I think the CORE was bigger and by that prolly louder, the cockpit may have done more with less , but I got to go CORE 200-500 deep is hard to beat, sorry bush

is Kuz in bad health? Nope just a bad coach, Mr. Fails can't help his health problems, so what he dropped a c@%# sucker on the radio. your out of line there atownroller , and I think the CORE was bigger and by that prolly louder, the cockpit may have done more with less , but I got to go CORE 200-500 deep is hard to beat, sorry bush

The difference in Kuz and Mr. Fails is that Mr. Fails could probably still lead a basketball team to greater success with his conditions than Kuz could in good health.

I have no desire to discuss this anymore after what was said. After that comment, CORE can have the title for all I care...

Hey, I didn't bash Coach Fails. I have much respect for the guy. I played for him in high school and was taught many things in and out of sports by him. I guess no one remembers his comments on the radio a few years ago and if you did you would understand my statement. I guess its ok to bash Kuz on everything under the sun but a comment about someones health is out .... I got it...thanks:wallbang:

Oh my, don't even put Kuz's name in the same sentence as Harry Fails. And YES, a comment about someone's health is wayyy out of line, especially the way you put it out there!! You played for him in high school? He taught you many things? I guess you were absent then on the day he was teaching respect!!!! huh? :rolleyes: Ron Kuceyeski doesn't TEACH respect nor does he give it...Im sure I'm banging my head against a wall here, so I'm done with this nonsense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, maybe my comment was a little low and unwarranted, but back when Coach Fails was my coach he taught us to do whatever it takes to be on top and be a winner even if it was exposing someones weakness and/or being the boss. Sometimes as a pitcher you have to throw at hitters, make qiuet comments, hard fouls and feel no pitty for your opponent.

Thats my last comment on the subject

Moving on

:rainbow: