What are you watching?

Anyhone else watch Outer Range on Prime Video. Verfy strange. It was 8 episodes and I'm not sure if they were leaving it open for another season or not. Not sure I'd watch another season. You tend to start disliking the main character Royal.

I haven't watched it, but I believe they are making a second season.

Season 3 of His Dark Materials: Visually stunning series.

Latest season of The Crown: To much Charles & Diana. Innovative episode covering their divorce though.

Season 3 of The Dragon Prince. Very good anime series.

55 yr old obese woman as an action star? Totally believable
Please don't tell anybody but agree with you. It just doesn't ring true to me. I like the premise, it borrows heavily from one of my all time favorite shows, Person of Interest (which is now available on FreeVee), but the casting of Queen Latifa in the lead role seems amiss.

Finished S2 of “Only Murders in the building”, very good. Only negative, Michael Rappaport, he sucks.

Eight episodes of WW2 in color. I never knew the French and American navies had a head to head in North Africa in 1942.

"Banacek", the episode where the magician about to be arrested for security fraud disappears on-stage and can't be found.

Always got a kick out of seeing Peter Marshall in a dramatic role instead of his usual genial host of "Hollywood Squares".

Brockmire- the first season was very good with plenty of laughs. I'm now about halfway through the second season and it's starting to feel like the good old joke that gets worn out by being told over and over.

George and Tammy, Tammy and George. Tried three episodes, couldn't get into it. Watched some youtube vids of them singing, couldn't get into it.

Ghosts: fun show.

Addams Family: nearing end of season 1. There's maybe 4 plot lines and 6 physical gags they keep recycling and I'm still enjoying it.