What’s your thoughts on this one?

thisisinsane

Sad story. Still not legal to fire a gun within city limits. I’ve never walked outside and shot a gun in the air to celebrate the New Year.

Sad story. Still not legal to fire a gun within city limits. I’ve never walked outside and shot a gun in the air to celebrate the New Year.
I’d really have to do some geometry-geography in my head before I would even draw a bead on a squack with a 22LR.

The ratio of stupid people to competent adults in America is not declining. Even with abortion.

Go up to Mohican around the July 4th weekend and this is a regular occurrence. Dudes on 4-wheelers across the river from our campground were firing into the air the last time I was up there. Predictably some empty Busch Light cans strewn about the next morning. Lol.

Go up to Mohican around the July 4th weekend and this is a regular occurrence. Dudes on 4-wheelers across the river from our campground were firing into the air the last time I was up there. Predictably some empty Busch Light cans strewn about the next morning. Lol.
Never. "Amateur hour" events are to be avoided.

Not sure of the laws on that one. I know it’s illegal inside city limits. Probably depends geographically exactly where they are at. In either scenario, it’s pretty reckless, what goes up, must come down.

It's a "cultural" thing.

Not sure of the laws on that one. I know it’s illegal inside city limits. Probably depends geographically exactly where they are at. In either scenario, it’s pretty reckless, what goes up, must come down.
Reckless for sure. Especially considering we were at a 'family' campground. Had fun explaining to the kids that they should head into the camper during the 'fireworks'. :ROFLMAO: I think this place is technically inside Perrysville city limits, but I'm not sure they follow the rules out in the sticks.

I always thought it was funny when Sadam Hussein would come out on the balcony in front of parked crowd and fire his machine gun in the air. Always wondered how many bodies were laying in the square when the crowd dispersed.

Another dead black person that resulted from his own poor decisions. The fact that his wife was dismayed because “everyone shoots guns in this neighborhood on New Year’s Eve“ explains quite a bit. I wonder if she’d be surprised to know that behavior is actually NOT normal in American society.

Also, before the loonies chime in. The man did not deserve to die because he shot his gun outside on NYE, but poor choices often have dire consequences.