Western reserve discussion

No doubt if u ever said reserve was smallest school besides Sebring never would of believed it. Had 40 senior and jr's in 20’ on football field give or take a few. They got screwed going to div 6 and lining up against Kirtland the 1st year. Springfield? Best of luck to coach Armeni and staff to rite this ship.

No doubt if u ever said reserve was smallest school besides Sebring never would of believed it. Had 40 senior and jr's in 20’ on football field give or take a few. They got screwed going to div 6 and lining up against Kirtland the 1st year. Springfield? Best of luck to coach Armeni and staff to rite this ship.
I don’t know if you can say they got screwed. Recruiting comes with consequences. You can’t cheer the success and then complain when you have to play up

Lucky for them they play in a bad league so they can be bad, but still be average
I don't think that either of our small school leagues are any good. The EOAC may be worse top to bottom than the MVAC. The ITCL was a great league, it is too bad that some administrators and coaches ruined it. These two leagues should one again reunite and make a larger school tier and a smaller school tier. They should also allow Crestview back in IMHO. South Range wouldn't want back and truly has outgrown the old ITCL.

Big Tier: Springfield, Crestview, United, Columbiana, Waterloo, Mineral Ridge, Southern Local, someone else (WR, Wellsville, McDonald, JM?)
Small Tier: the rest

I don't think that either of our small school leagues are any good. The EOAC may be worse top to bottom than the MVAC. The ITCL was a great league, it is too bad that some administrators and coaches ruined it. These two leagues should one again reunite and make a larger school tier and a smaller school tier. They should also allow Crestview back in IMHO. South Range wouldn't want back and truly has outgrown the old ITCL.

Big Tier: Springfield, Crestview, United, Columbiana, Waterloo, Mineral Ridge, Southern Local, someone else (WR, Wellsville, McDonald, JM?)
Small Tier: the rest
Issue is you now have the old Blue Tier of the AAC in the MVAC as well. The conference would be too big to work

Issue is you now have the old Blue Tier of the AAC in the MVAC as well. The conference would be too big to work
If you are going to recreate the ITCL in some form that group will have to go their own way and form a new league. Honestly wouldn't be very difficult. They don't play any crossover games, they are really a league of their own now. The same goes for the 2 tiers of the recreated ITCL, it could simply be two leagues. The only reason I would put them together is that some schools may move up or down based on enrollment numbers. Then again that is part of the reason the whole thing blew up in the first place.

If you are going to recreate the ITCL in some form that group will have to go their own way and form a new league. Honestly wouldn't be very difficult. They don't play any crossover games, they are really a league of their own now. The same goes for the 2 tiers of the recreated ITCL, it could simply be two leagues. The only reason I would put them together is that some schools may move up or down based on enrollment numbers. Then again that is part of the reason the whole thing blew up in the first place.
The ITCL also had travel issues. Most of the Lower Tier was Trumbull/Mahoning to the Ohio River to play. The Upper was mostly local D5/D6 teams within 10 miles of one another.

Yeah who moderates this? Obviously someone wanted posts removed. Didn’t know there was a big brother on here. I see my posts suggesting parents and boosters club to monitor there new coaches texting,private meetings and booster practices ,was removed.
I don’t know the moderators on here are usually pretty good but as of late They have been deleting things and editing peoples posts. I don’t like the direction of the forum if that continues.

A few months away from another Blue Devil season. The past is behind us and I am excited to see what Coach Armeni can do with these kids. What will we be doing on offense and defense? I have heard Spread and 40, but that is very vague. Will Armeni be able to get the numbers back up?

A few months away from another Blue Devil season. The past is behind us and I am excited to see what Coach Armeni can do with these kids. What will we be doing on offense and defense? I have heard Spread and 40, but that is very vague. Will Armeni be able to get the numbers back up?
Latest numbers from the state indicate only 60 boys in grades 9-11, so i wouldn’t look for big numbers

I don’t know what to think of WR next year. Losing Altiere and some of the other good players are a tough loss. Ricciardi (sp) and younger Henning are decent athletes. I think them and McDonald will battle it out for 3rd in the league if I had to guess

I don’t know what to think of WR next year. Losing Altiere and some of the other good players are a tough loss. Ricciardi (sp) and younger Henning are decent athletes. I think them and McDonald will battle it out for 3rd in the league if I had to guess
Spesking of Altiere, does anyone know if he is hurt or anything? I haven't seen any results for him this track season.

Spesking of Altiere, does anyone know if he is hurt or anything? I haven't seen any results for him this track season.
If Coach Armeni has the same staff from Labrae, then they will probably be in spread and some type of 4 man front.

Altiere has to be still hurt from football season?