Western reserve discussion

So we got rid of a hometown guy for a guy who is 28-59 and he’s gonna be the savior for this program? What are we even talking about here?
It's at least somebody with substantial experience, not good experience but experience none the less. I'm worried about what some of these others applicants are if this is the one getting talked about

It's at least somebody with substantial experience, not good experience but experience none the less. I'm worried about what some of these others applicants are if this is the one getting talked about
I wonder how many former pee wee coaches applied because their kids are still playing hahaha

Have no idea but you seem to be an expert on here, so would be a good hire then.
I think the point is blowing it up for that seems like a bad idea from the beginning which has been pretty much the consensus from the beginning. Armeni or Hulea have to be the two, anything less than that at this point will be disappointing. I still want to see Andy Hake, but I like to watch the world burn hahaha

I think the point is blowing it up for that seems like a bad idea from the beginning which has been pretty much the consensus from the beginning. Armeni or Hulea have to be the two, anything less than that at this point will be disappointing. I still want to see Andy Hake, but I like to watch the world burn hahaha
I think all 3 are long shots, armeni being the most likely to take the job. Whoever gets it tho the kids deserve someone who the administration isn’t going to bail on so they can build something

Word is getting around town about the second round of interviews to take place next week. I am not willing to repeat what I heard about the interview process because it is so laughable, I literally refuse to believe it to be true. If this gets out, Western Reserve will really be the laughing stock of the entire football community even more than we already are. I have serious concerns about my kids futures here. Assion, Armeni, & Hulea seem to be the target and if the rumored process is true, I expect each one to walk out laughing after they walk in. I consider myself a pretty regular community member. Parents talk and maybe parents misunderstood, but if it’s true, what a joke. Also according to other threads, Coach Lude has interviewed at LaBrae & Leetonia. Apparently other communities see what our beloved community was too stubborn to see itself. I keep hoping the news will get better and instead it’s the Wild Wild West. Good luck to anyone sane enough to see this thing through.

Word is getting around town about the second round of interviews to take place next week. I am not willing to repeat what I heard about the interview process because it is so laughable, I literally refuse to believe it to be true. If this gets out, Western Reserve will really be the laughing stock of the entire football community even more than we already are. I have serious concerns about my kids futures here. Assion, Armeni, & Hulea seem to be the target and if the rumored process is true, I expect each one to walk out laughing after they walk in. I consider myself a pretty regular community member. Parents talk and maybe parents misunderstood, but if it’s true, what a joke. Also according to other threads, Coach Lude has interviewed at LaBrae & Leetonia. Apparently other communities see what our beloved community was too stubborn to see itself. I keep hoping the news will get better and instead it’s the Wild Wild West. Good luck to anyone sane enough to see this thing through.
Hake is coming back!

That is funny stuff right there! On so many levels.
These are the rumors that come up and get people in a frenzy to removed their current head coach lol. Andy Hake returning rumors will be something this school has to deal with for the rest of time. My guess is he never comes back. He will be choosing a school to play against WR long before he is choosing WR. With the names that are out there, Armeni and Hulea seem to make the most sense. I almost wonder if they would consider hiring Hulea with another young applicant to take over when Hulea is done, similar to what West Branch is doing. Hulea can take the bullets now, win like he always does, and allow a younger coach to start to lay his foundation for the future. I for one would support this 100%. Otherwise it seems like we are on the verge of this being a stepping stone hire.

Didnt Hake get on an interview or tv interview or something and blast privates for how they can recruit?

IF THAT IS TRUE then now there is no excuse he should be rolling in the wins and the rings in no time, right?

Just kidding - I do think it is funny/ironic if he did make those comments and then end up being "one of those guys"
The only thing Andy Hake hated more than being unpatriotic, was that of a private school. The irony is enjoyable