Western reserve discussion

Any news on the kids supposedly transferring?..what skill level are they?..I heard they might actually go to another school

Any news on the kids supposedly transferring?..what skill level are they?..I heard they might actually go to another school
I will say it again. WR needs to worry about keeping their own jobs over bringing guys in. The talk of the town is you will see Western Reserve 2021 starters at South Range and West Branch in the fall of 2022. I also know for a fact several families with good athletes have taken their kids out of the district. We are keeping our kids there for now, but things need to change. This goes way beyond sports.

Screenshot_20220615-213352.png

These enrollment numbers pretty much say all you need to know about this district.

So what's the thoughts of the Blue Devil faithful on the drop to D7 and region 25? How have the numbers been throughout the offseason?

So what's the thoughts of the Blue Devil faithful on the drop to D7 and region 25? How have the numbers been throughout the offseason?
I like the drop. The depth of 21 is greater and the top is heavier with the addition of Kirtland. 25 is really solid at the top but the lack of depth gives the Blue Devils a chance to get in and have a chance to win a game or 2 depending on the matchup.

Blue Devils will bounce back big under Coach Armeni. They dropped JFK and the league seems to be down, ripe for the taking. They were very young the last couple years so they should have plenty of experience.

Blue Devils will bounce back big under Coach Armeni. They dropped JFK and the league seems to be down, ripe for the taking. They were very young the last couple years so they should have plenty of experience.
Agreed. Conneaut in place of JFK and a down conference that was already soft. 7+ wins should be the expectation. Afterall, they non-renewed a coach that won 5 games or more in each of his seasons there.

Still young with only 4 seniors and entirely different offensive and defensive system, may take sometime to jell. Also getting a head coach back in the schools should help for the future

I will say it again. WR needs to worry about keeping their own jobs over bringing guys in. The talk of the town is you will see Western Reserve 2021 starters at South Range and West Branch in the fall of 2022. I also know for a fact several families with good athletes have taken their kids out of the district. We are keeping our kids there for now, but things need to change. This goes way beyond sports.
Well said. I do believe two LaBrae players are coming because recently they have been trying to sell blue devil discount cards in town. Hope you guys have a great year. Tough division your moving into.

Well said. I do believe two LaBrae players are coming because recently they have been trying to sell blue devil discount cards in town. Hope you guys have a great year. Tough division your moving into.
Do u know which two?..are they good athletes and contribute? How will this affect labraes chances of winning

Not sure they are playing there. If they are you’ll see who they are soon and next year/season you’ll get to see how they play.
I was told they were brothers and both started for LaBrae as underclassmen last year. Good for Armeni if he convinced them to come. That would be a big get for WR. Assuming they were good.

I was told they were brothers and both started for LaBrae as underclassmen last year. Good for Armeni if he convinced them to come. That would be a big get for WR. Assuming they were good.
Wow what a coincidence. 2 brothers that started at Labrae as underclassmen? Were they all stars on defense? 2bseen probably has some insight

Wow what a coincidence. 2 brothers that started at Labrae as underclassmen? Were they all stars on defense? 2bseen probably has some insight
Negative, scarlet and gray would know more, I just know they weren't wanted at labrae and were treated like garbage by parents and teachers because they aren't the perfect kids

Negative, scarlet and gray would know more, I just know they weren't wanted at labrae and were treated like garbage by parents and teachers because they aren't the perfect kids
Well then moving to a place where the parents fully support their coaches, young kids playing, and people who are not from here should really help them. Hopefully they don’t play Wide Receiver. The QBs family will have no issues blaming those kids when their baby has a bad game. I love WR football and been going to the games for decades. The atmosphere from the parents here whether the team is good or bad is one of the worst I have ever seen. It makes it really hard to sit in the stands.

Well then moving to a place where the parents fully support their coaches, young kids playing, and people who are not from here should really help them. Hopefully they don’t play Wide Receiver. The QBs family will have no issues blaming those kids when their baby has a bad game. I love WR football and been going to the games for decades. The atmosphere from the parents here whether the team is good or bad is one of the worst I have ever seen. It makes it really hard to sit in the
Labrae has a few parents like that, cry about playing time more than anything ,

U put the best kids on the field to win, not because he's older or entitled because mommy says,..you have to be the hardest worker in camp, games, lifting to overcome being just a freshman and feeling u have to wait because a upperclassmen is in your way...

Its all good in BC again. They can finish 3rd in the mvac this year and it will be fine(and they probably will). Next year is the year to watch.