Western Reserve 16 Moeller 13

You know where I can find the stats for this game, like who scored and stuff? Laxpower.com doesn't have those, I believe...

Congrats Moe! Way to represent SWO.

If they continue to play that well, the R4 title runs thru them.

This was probably the best game of the year for anyone who got to see it. Moeller was up 9-7 at halftime and then fell behind 11-9 and then went up 13-11 only to let WRA have the last run and lose 16-13. I know bowman had 3 goals and two assists and didnt play the second quarter cuz of a hurt ankle and Finnegan had 5 goals and one assist. Those were the big scorers. The game was just at a completely different level than any game witnessed in Cincinnati this year.

With X droppin off the face of the earth these last few weeks, looks like Moe has R4 all locked up this year. Congrats on a great effort Moe.

Moe has nothing locked up... they have a tough semi's game verse either X or IH .. Moe beat IH (IH's first game of the season Moe's like 5th)... It will be a crazy playoff but Moe definitely has nothing "locked up"

in fact if Moe takes LW lightly they could lose to them... LW is a team that if u let them think they can play with u, ur gunna be in a nail bitter all game and their goalie is nasty.. he plays well then Moe could have trouble early

Dude, quit making me laugh. You are ridiculous if you think LW has any chance of beating moe. Plus their goalie is not good at all.

Plus their goalie is not good at all.

You're kidding me, right? I still stand behind my belief that Bowman and Osbourne will be Cincy's two All-Americans this year (unless that is Bowman gets bumped up to Academic All-American because I heard he also has a 4.0, then it'd be Ozzy and Edwards but yeah).

I agree with ur point on osbourne but maybe not all american but he's a very good goalie.. They only thing i see he does wrong is drop to his knees to much

Moe has nothing locked up... they have a tough semi's game verse either X or IH .. Moe beat IH (IH's first game of the season Moe's like 5th)... It will be a crazy playoff but Moe definitely has nothing "locked up"

IH proved they can play with X, but X has proved that they can't hang with Moe. I still say Moe takes IH easy if IH beats X again.

Wouldn't that be the same thing as saying moeller can't hang with x if you only watch the first half?

Dude, quit making me laugh. You are ridiculous if you think LW has any chance of beating moe. Plus their goalie is not good at all.

I think you should get past the JV rank and 22 posts before you make crazy statements like this!!!!!! Ozzie is one of the best in R4, without a doubt!!!!:shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

what i'm saying is simply that X has proven that they DO NOT play full games. heck, even against CCD on saturday...they had what...3 goals in the second half? x played one half against moeller, 3 quarters against IH, one half against Lakota West, 6 minutes against sycamore, one half against anderson, 3 quarters against mariemont. the team has yet to put together a full game. x certainly has plenty of talent....saelinger, carroll, craig, kuechly, kamp, and tom littel in goal....but if the players dont put in a full game, then talent doesnt matter. this st.x team has significantly more talent than the 2005 team that beat UA, but the difference is that the '05 team played as a group, not as individual players, and the team played a full game. i dont see x getting past IH unless they show up to play a full game.

this st.x team has significantly more talent than the 2005 team that beat UA, but the difference is that the '05 team played as a group, not as individual players, and the team played a full game. i dont see x getting past IH unless they show up to play a full game.

2005 team wins because they had the Collura brothers.

they also put together full games. 07 x team does not put together full games. that's quite obvious. there's no debate there. without full games, x goes nowhere. nobody can deny that.

07 X has yet to put together a full game, including the win against WK (goals off of poor reffing), this is agreed but its not like this team doesn't have the talent to string a few together, esp with it being tourney time. Not too sure about X over IH though, while it is possible

anyone who compares the 2007 X team to the 2005 team obviously knows nothing about lacrosse. This year's team is nowhere close to the talent level and play of the 2005 team.

The problem I see with the 2007 team is, though they have talent, and will be better next year, they usually only use one middie line. IMO that is why they cannot play a complete game. By the second half they are burnt out. The 2005 team was 3 lines deep. IMO the coaching staff has not given the second line time to develop over the season, especially since they played a lot of lame teams.