3. O-G -- 7-3 (7-2)
5. Shawnee -- 6-4 (5-4)
6. Bath -- 5-5 (4-5)
7. Elida -- 4-6 (3-6)
8. Defiance -- 3-7 (2-7)
9. Celina -- 1-9 (1-8)
10. Kenton -- 0-10 (0-9)

Week 11 Games
TBD - Van Wert, Wapak, St Marys, O-G, Shawnee, and Bath look to be the teams who will still be playing next week.

Considering all the cancelations in other parts of the state, well done to everyone in the league for getting every game in this season! Can't think of many leagues that can say that around the state.

You'd give it to someone not from Wapak? How dare you! This is the Wapakoneta Buckeye League afterall.
True, 6 of the last 8 titles speak for itself.

Sarcasm, I don’t count it as a league title if you are tied for first with a team that beat you. Three way ties are different but Van Wert is absolutely the outright champ this year

True, 6 of the last 8 titles speak for itself.

Sarcasm, I don’t count it as a league title if you are tied for first with a team that beat you. Three way ties are different but Van Wert is absolutely the outright champ this year

Nah, I count it. Honestly, what Wapak has done is great and they're definitely the class of the league over the last decade.

Just gets old seeing SOME Wapak fans constantly pounding their chest and all but pretending no one else exists. If Goulet (spelling?) wins back of the year this year it'll be a solid pick, but Pratt has also been at that level.

Goulet or Pratt.
How did they do statistically in the game vs. each other?
Not sure why that matters since you have to take into account the whole season but here’s the stats from that game.

Pratt: 22-28 315 TDs and 4 TDs passing
17 rushes for 123 and 1 TD

Goulet: 6-12 188 and 1 TD
11 rushes for 223 and 4 TDs

Goulet or Pratt.
How did they do statistically in the game vs. each other?
Pratt had 100 more total yards in the game they had against each other. If Pratt doesn’t win the award they should just stop league voting altogether.

Pratt also had 1600 more passing yards and 100 less rushing yards on the season.

Last edited:
Nah, I count it. Honestly, what Wapak has done is great and they're definitely the class of the league over the last decade.

Just gets old seeing SOME Wapak fans constantly pounding their chest and all but pretending no one else exists. If Goulet (spelling?) wins back of the year this year it'll be a solid pick, but Pratt has also been at that level.
Goulet is a heck of a player, but it would be highway robbery if anybody won it over Pratt

Eh. You had the one idiot kid, and otherwise it was a lot of people still picking them top 3 while questioning whether Pratt could replace Treece. I don't think those questions were too crazy, Treece was a hell of a player and it's natural to question that. But no one other than the troll thought VW wouldn't be good.

Turns out Pratt replaced Treece and possibly then some. Questions answered positively.

Goulet or Pratt.

Not sure why that matters since you have to take into account the whole season but here’s the stats from that game.

Pratt: 22-28 315 TDs and 4 TDs passing
17 rushes for 123 and 1 TD

Goulet: 6-12 188 and 1 TD
11 rushes for 223 and 4 TDs
I was just curious. Very even. I'd give Pratt the slight edge for POY.

Goulet should win it. based on sportsmanship alone. Aiden Pratt has been known to throw some cheap shots out when he is on the defensive side of the ball.

Goulet should win it. based on sportsmanship alone. Aiden Pratt has been known to throw some cheap shots out when he is on the defensive side of the ball.
Wow, this is an extremely crappy and lame statement. I know Aiden and his family and have seen every game for the last six years with this kid. You are out of line.

Week 11 Games

Friday Night

D3 R12: #5 St Marys (8-2) vs. #12 Franklin (4-6)
D3 R12: #6 Wapak (8-2) vs. #11 Dayton Dunbar (4-3)
D3 R12: #9 Shawnee (6-4) @ #8 Cincinnati Hughes (6-1)
D4 R14: #3 Van Wert (9-1) vs. #14 Rossford (5-5)

Saturday Night
D5 R18: #5 Ottawa-Glandorf (7-3) vs. #12 Doylestown Chippewa (4-5)
D5 R18: #11 Bath (5-5) @ #6 Liberty-Benton (7-2)

Should be obvious, but new record for most WBL teams in the playoffs in the same season. The previous record was five in 2000.

I think St Marys should be the CLEAR favorite in their match-up against Franklin, but I'm sure Franklin is going to want revenge. For the past 2 seasons, Franklin's football season was ended in the playoffs by the Roughriders. In 2019, SM beat Franklin 14-10 and last year beat Franklin 6-0 in OT. And also in 2016, St Marys knocked off an undefeated #1 seed Franklin 55-31. Roughriders have gotten the best of Franklin and I think it'll be the 3rd straight year SM beats Franklin.

Also in D3 R12, Wapak plays Dunbar. I'm not sure if these teams have met before, but Wapak has had a recent meeting against a Dayton Public School, beating Belmont 44-22 in the 2015 playoffs opening round.

DIII WBL teams went 3-0 tonight. Shawnee will have #1 seed Hamilton Badin, St. Mary’s will have #12 Chaminade Julianne after CJ’s surprising upset over Hamilton Ross, and Wapak will have Bellbrook.