West Geauga coach suspended for Groupme message.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure pal. You just said like two posts ago that “unfortunately not everyone is an advocate”. ?? You haven’t made one adult like response to any of my posts besides “mind your own business” on a public forum.

Sad that this coach for W Geauga was ousted by people similar to B&G.
Contrary to your sociopathic beliefs, not every comment is about you.

Contrary to your sociopathic beliefs, not every comment is about you.
Again you have provided zero thought except for your anecdotal evidence. You haven’t replied or debated any of the things I’ve said except for “mind your own business”.

I’ll help you. Start by finding this answer: what is the suicide rate of pre/post transitioned people?

I
Again you have provided zero thought except for your anecdotal evidence. You haven’t replied or debated any of the things I’ve said except for “mind your own business”.

I’ll help you. Start by finding this answer: what is the suicide rate of pre/post transitioned people?
I’m well aware. Can you answer why and provide credible sources supporting it?

The thread title is very misleading, as it sounds as if the coach was not suspended for the group text sent to the players, but rather, his ill advised Tik Tok video, which had nothing to do with football.

By the way, why is the football coach concerned with the curriculum being taught?

The thread title is very misleading, as it sounds as if the coach was not suspended for the group text sent to the players, but rather, his ill advised Tik Tok video, which had nothing to do with football.

By the way, why is the football coach concerned with the curriculum being taught?
Uhhh, most coaches are teachers?

Why are you so concerned about the suicide rate for transgender individuals? Do you know the reason why transgender people are more likely to commit suicide? If you are using high suicide rates as your justification as to why transitioning should not be supported, you need to look at why those rates continue to happen. It's quite obvious you have zero experience with topics such as these and use ignorance to justify your reasoning. Why focus on the rate when you can focus on preventing the activities that help promote suicide such as discrimination.

I

By the way, why is the football coach concerned with the curriculum being
If “credible” means some liberal rag, the answer is No.
Credible = factual. And, there are plenty medical journals available on the topic if you know how to research. I do understand that you don’t.

I realize this is diverting from the thread but thought it should be said:

We need to love our youth, especially those who are experiencing attraction to the same sex or gender confusion. The kids are not the problem; the problem is believing that pumping female hormones into a biological male will help the child's situation. We are most happy when we act in conformity with our nature (which is rational, human, male/female, etc.). I hope people recognize this when they are thinking about what is best for their children.

I realize this is diverting from the thread but thought it should be said:

We need to love our youth, especially those who are experiencing attraction to the same sex or gender confusion. The kids are not the problem; the problem is believing that pumping female hormones into a biological male will help the child's situation. We are most happy when we act in conformity with our nature (which is rational, human, male/female, etc.). I hope people recognize this when they are thinking about what is best for their children.
There are many medical journals and testimonies that state otherwise for individuals. A blanket approach without medical advice is dangerous.

Why are you so concerned about the suicide rate for transgender individuals? Do you know the reason why transgender people are more likely to commit suicide? If you are using high suicide rates as your justification as to why transitioning should not be supported, you need to look at why those rates continue to happen. It's quite obvious you have zero experience with topics such as these and use ignorance to justify your reasoning. Why focus on the rate when you can focus on preventing the activities that help promote suicide such as discrimination.
The only transgender person I ever knew committed suicide.
This was not long after this man got talked into having his genitals removed by alleged medical professionals.
He regretted it bigtime after being convinced how wonderful it was going to be.
That's all I know and I'm not an expert.
Terrible, tragic situation.

Last edited:
Wow. By your logic, I would assume suicide rates in the black community in the early to mid 20th century would be astronomical,they were certainly facing discrimination, but the suicide rates weren’t astronomical in that discriminated against subset.

41DFFE6E-62BD-48A0-BD54-40FC76134E90.png

Wow. By your logic, I would assume suicide rates in the black community in the early to mid 20th century would be astronomical,they were certainly facing discrimination, but the suicide rates weren’t astronomical in that discriminated against subset.

View attachment 21999
You are the one that keeps mentioning suicide rates? I am disengaging as you are so misinformed and uneducated it is laughable. Go watch StepBrothers.

The only transgender person I ever knew committed suicide.
This was not long after this man got talked into having his genitals removed by alleged medical professionals.
He regretted it bigtime after being convinced how wonderful it was going to be.
That's all I know and I'm not an expert.
Terrible, tragic situation.
Medical experts should include therapists. Do you know if he went to therapy before, during, or after transitioning? There are many transgender individuals, including non-binary that live happy lives without gender confirmation surgery. Again, gender identity is more complicated than just a blanket solution.

there really isnt anything bad that the coach did. maybe he can have a spot for coach johnsons next stop!
He did nothing wrong this is nothing ore than a witch hunt! Total bs you can’t tell kids you don’t want to deal with crybabies these days. What a bunch of left bs! We STAND WITH COACH SOP! So
This has nothing to do with the message and everything to do with his social media stupidity. Guaranteed.

Before anyone comes in crying FREEDOM OF SPEECH, isn't it amazing how apparently freedom of speech exists only for the person spouting off idiotic beliefs that they should probably leave to themselves and never the one pushing back against them? If you're anti trans, whatever. Do you. But when you're in a leadership position where you may have to be in a position to lead a trans person and you've publicly admitted you can't stand them, there's going to be pushback. Shut your mouth or deal with whatever consequences come.

As for the players....crying on the sideline? Really? If it's really happening and really over playing time and playing time alone, then yes his message to the team was fine. That's ridiculous and there's nothing wrong with tough love.
anyone with a job has no right to their damn beliefs? We must all confirm to the bs? That’s what you want? You can kick rocks! I have the right to believe what I WANT AND I DONT HAVE TO ACCEPT WHAT YOU BELIEVE!! Ps FJB

Lay
Sounds like he was already in hot water needed to lay low for a while and did not do so. Is he a tenure teacher
low? He doesn’t even do social media how much lower should he go? Should he swallow what he personally believes? Give up his rights like he has his time and money for years for the children?

This has nothing to do with the message and everything to do with his social media stupidity. Guaranteed.

Before anyone comes in crying FREEDOM OF SPEECH, isn't it amazing how apparently freedom of speech exists only for the person spouting off idiotic beliefs that they should probably leave to themselves and never the one pushing back against them? If you're anti trans, whatever. Do you. But when you're in a leadership position where you may have to be in a position to lead a trans person and you've publicly admitted you can't stand them, there's going to be pushback. Shut your mouth or deal with whatever consequences come.

As for the players....crying on the sideline? Really? If it's really happening and really over playing time and playing time alone, then yes his message to the team was fine. That's ridiculous and there's nothing wrong with tough love.
It’s absolutely about them crying on the sidelines and him saying not to be cry babies that’s the whole point this is a witch hunt! He never used social media to talk to players and honestly he has 3 videos on tik tok and no one is on it it’s actually a private account lol he said nothing wrong not even on tik tok he made a video that’s private about what the Bible says about indoctrination on children and transgenders . He has a right to his beliefs snd they were never brought to the school that is the issue here! You don’t have to believe the same as others! FJB

I hav
Anybody over 22 should not be posting on Tik Tok. 1st of all it is run by the Chinese which means the Chinese Government has a hand in it so why would any intelligent person be ok with that? Second as mentioned above an employee in a public school is basically in a political position so it needs to be treated like one, that means very neutral communications because you don't who will gain access to any correspondence or speech. This covers off the clock behavior too. Is it right? Probably not what it should be but then again it is the current rules and well known so if you like public school salary and benefits it is something that needs to be taken into consideration.
e more viewers on tik tok then any 22 year old I know ?

Well again let me say this was NOT ON SOCIAL MEDIA! seriously wish people would get facts before assuming crap! This is the problem

Easy there hot head. My post is a generalization, nothing in it about this coach or his text message. BTW, How do you feel about coaches who use social media to address their team?

Easy there hot head. My post is a generalization, nothing in it about this coach or his text message. BTW, How do you feel about coaches who use social media to address their team?
I don’t care how they address their team and no reason to name call like a cry baby child go kick rocks.

Well the coach can’t say how he feels or he is reprimanded and bullied for lack of better words.

Status
Not open for further replies.